Hot Pink List
Toronto Girlfriends
  • Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

Server Update Issue

T

The Dean

Hello All,

We needed to do some updating on our database today. Our server was down for few minutes.

We apologize for the short down time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dean

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
OMG! I thought that the haters took down this site somehow when I signed on and it said "Account Suspended". I was going to punch somebody. Thank goodness it was only a glitch.

M

magnum

We are back, not to worry, just a glitch during the update phase.

Curious

I have to admit I was a little worried as well. Thanx for the great work getting the board back up and running guys...

I

iceman_dci

I was sitting in this black hole, despondant..not knowing what to do with myself....'cept for whacking off in the corner, but I do that on a regular basis anyway...

T

The Dean

Here i am :) Everyone was waiting for me to tell you guys what happened? :D

When you have some genius webhosting technician that doesnt understand what you are saying to him. Anyway, We have moved to our own dedicated server to have faster connections, more flexiblity on our own server. We were suppose to do this transfer tonight and we were going to notice our members about the transfer and downtime. But our genius hosting company technician decided to do the transfer this morning without any notice to me.

I apologize for the downtime without any notice. Caerf is back and running fully functional.

Dean

Welcome back Caerf! I tried all day logging in from work and felt like I had lost my favorite blanket. Glad to see you back, c'mere Dean let me give you a big hug!

M

Mxs

Pretty shitty down time. I guess it is mostly my fault for not taking down the information separately from PMs...but who does that (discretion right). Missed my appointment with the new legend Hailey, because I didn't have access to the site.

Couldn't find them on CL...it's not phone friendly.

Fack!