Made with Love

IN-Call Review Simonne @ RM

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Feeling for some pie to eat Saturday afternoon. Tried Megan @ Select, Brittney @ Pal and Angelina @ Hourglass, none available :( . Symonne was :) , Nikki arranged my evening rendezvous, all smooth as silk.

A petite frame with noticeable pointy nipples, good looking gal, bubbly and smiles constantly. Her service is superb another nymph o maniac gens. In no time she attacked the monster without any notice. Excellent BBBJ skills and loves DFK, in tears when daty heavy heavy moaning. Umbrella on the monster, picked her up and entered her standing up. Walked her to the couch still inside of her, turned her around for doggie too much for me had to release.

Cleaned up she jumped on the monster again, did 69 also standing up, she screams with pleasure. Missionary with her legs eagle spread DFK while I released again. Overall a great fuck, a must see.

F

FunnyFace

Re: Review Simonne @ RM

Hahaha. Yea I witnessed that All4one. She is very loud! One dude was banging her good few weeks back! I was with another RM hottie in next room. We stopped and listen symonne. lol

Top Bottom