Blondie Massage Spa
Elite Ladies
  • Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

Rayfinkle's GF

B

Beenthere123

Re: Rayfinkle's GF

nasty. Is it true she sued some pro players and she lost?

Jawbone

Beenthere123 said:
nasty. Is it true she sued some pro players and she lost?
Please don't start talking about that over the hill woman here, if she finds out her name was mentioned here she will start trolling this site as well. I don't think I can endure more of those vacation pictures!!

Who is this Lisa of Toronto, is there a link? I like mature, although based on some of the comments so far I'm a little leery.

Iambad

Repoman said:
Who is this Lisa of Toronto, is there a link? I like mature, although based on some of the comments so far I'm a little leery.
An ugly SP that likes to drink too much and is a basket case. Never think about seeing her.

C

Cycleguy007

Iambad said:
Repoman said:
An ugly SP that likes to drink too much and is a basket case. Never think about seeing her.
Actually she's been sober for about 6 months now... (If you believe her posts on "another site" that is...)

I

iceman_dci

She was last seen trolling in the Caribean on another site..not for me thx.

jiggyjiggy

OK, Ray I heard you dumped that lady, very shallow my friend. Gentlemen, Ray has a new lady by his side. Here she is.