Made with Love

Question for the attached men

G

Guido

You go see your favorite SP and you blow out lets say 3 good healthy nut busting sogs within a couple of hours. Of course your elated with the session and proceed home. Problem is once you get home, you find your SO all dolled up and ready for some action.

:eek: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO NOW AND HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS ONE?

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
Dude you ride the SO till she can't walk......you just busted 3 times so not much worry about doing it again any time soon right? Just close your eyes and enjoy......:lol:

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Thankfully I haven't had the problem of her putting the effort in to get dolled up at inopportune times. Thats part of the reason that led me to this hobby. I have had a few times where I come home after an SP session and asked me while in her normal clothes. This was easy to say I have a headache or i'm not feeling well since there was no real advanced effort put in by her.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
The best excuse I think would be, HONEY, OH BABY, let me have a rain check on this one. I am so sick today but tomorrow I will make it up to you. As long as it doesn't happen to often you should be ok.

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Guido said:
You go see your favorite SP and you blow out lets say 3 good healthy nut busting sogs within a couple of hours. Of course your elated with the session and proceed home. Problem is once you get home, you find your SO all dolled up and ready for some action.

:eek: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO NOW AND HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS ONE?
I thought the idea was to get in, not out.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Wait a minute here, just a minute, what wife wants sex (Mrs. Sentry excluded)?

Actually the easiest way to get out of that one is that you ate something that doesn't agree with you and then make a B line for the washroom. Stay in there for about 20 minutes and try and squeeze out some choice clackers!:eek: She won't want anything to do with you for a while.:lol:

G

Guido

Iceman, my money is on the ladies. Can I come and watch?

BTW as long as you 2 ladies keep talking naughty you are welcome to hijack this thread all you like!:oops:

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
heat said:
Nice sig picture Gen WOW.

Agreed!! Wow, you look amazing.
Rayden said:
Wait a minute here, just a minute, what wife wants sex (Mrs. Sentry excluded)?

.:lol:

Ray, thank you but I doubt I'm alone. There are plenty of horny married women out there. I promise.

Ok, boys, I think you are going about this ALL WRONG. Here's what I'd do if I were in that situation.

1. "Oh, baby you look fucking amazing. I wish I didn't have such a headache or I'd fuck the shit out of you. I think it's from not eating anything today. Would you like to go to that restaurant you were talking about the other day?"

2. "Damn girl, you look incredible. I was thinking about fucking you the whole ride home. Then I got this terrific migraine out of no where. God damn it, please tell me I can have a raincheck? I promise I'm going to rock your world this weekend. Do you want to go relax in the hot tub?"

3. "Oh, honey how did I get so lucky to marry such a wonderful woman? You look so good, I just want to eat you. But I messed up my back at work. Do you mind if we just watch that movie you were talking about on pay per view?"

4. "Wow, you are exactly what I needed after the day I had. The stress meter is pegged. I can't wait to relax in the hot tub with you and then I would love to give each other massages before bed. Did I ever tell you how lucky I was to have you in my life?"

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Excellent advice 3some, you should have your own column in the Sun, call it "ASK 3SOME"! Men could write in asking you for advice because God knows we need help.

Top Bottom