Made with Love

Quebec City

jimmygoat

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Messages 126
This is a city I would love to live in. You may not even have to reach into your wallet to bed the lady of your desires. Give the bar scene the old fashioned try before you call that special service. Just sayin'

JG

forestgrumpy

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431
jimmygoat said:
This is a city I would love to live in. You may not even have to reach into your wallet to bed the lady of your desires. Give the bar scene the old fashioned try before you call that special service. Just sayin'

JG

Any bars come to mind Jimmy.

B

Beenthere123

jimmygoat said:

JG

You don't have to go that far Jimmy Montreal, check out Cheers and Winston Churchill pubs to name a few for free sex.

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
Quebec City puts the 'POON' in pountine :razz:

sex-gif-animation-0869-ass3061702.gif

G

Guido

Montreal is the city for top SP's at fabulous prices, not sure about Quebec City. I will give you this piece of advice if you don't mind, STAY OFF YOUR BIKE!:lol:

About this Discussion

9 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom