Public sex

A

Art Mann

Enquiring minds want to know . . .

Enquiring minds want to know . . .

amber-jade said:
no kidding 100's of times.
C.N. tower space deck was the best :great:

More details ... PLEASE .... don't just stop at the wonderful tease.

C

Cycleguy007

**adds Space Deck sex to bucket list** :great:

So far:

Patio Bar, Strip club parking lot (no, not with a stripper silly, with Mrs. CG! LOL), Park bench, park swings, at the beach, on a campsite by the campfire, boardroom table at work, in a canoe on the river, in the garage with the doors open, back deck, does the corner of the swinger club count? There's probably more... :)

amber-jade

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 353
Cycleguy007 said:
**adds Space Deck sex to bucket list** :great:

So far:

Patio Bar, Strip club parking lot (no, not with a stripper silly, with Mrs. CG! LOL), Park bench, park swings, at the beach, on a campsite by the campfire, boardroom table at work, in a canoe on the river, in the garage with the doors open, back deck, does the corner of the swinger club count? There's probably more... :)

i am indeed proud your progress my young GrassHopper :great::great::lol:

C

Cycleguy007

amber-jade said:
i am indeed proud your progress my young GrassHopper :great::lol:

LOL! Except mine are almost all with the same woman! Your's are likely with a number of different partners! :shock:

The park bench and swings were actually with an old GF years before I met Mrs. CG... :) (Civic Holiday weekend- 1985- 25 years ago! :shock:)

C

Cycleguy007

amber-jade said:
i am a voting member of the International Slut Society
you have no right to insult me by calling me half a slut :666:

Of course Amber! How insensitive of me.... So to clarify... 95% of them were just you & Justin

(and a few dozen of your closest friends!)
:gasp:

Slut! :tongue: :he:

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,124
By the buffalo's at the zoo, on a bridge over a river on a trail, in a public washroom, public boat on the caribbean........and I'm sure there's more:)

Bill The Pirate

Reviewer
Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 524
I'm sure we've done this thread before...... but not to be outdone by CG and Ang

driving the boat, she was on the deck facing backwards while I looked over her shoulder to see where we were going.

got caught on a blanket beside a waterfall . canoes don't make engine noises you know so the little bastards can sneak up on you.

also got caught on the floor of the boat at a party, someone tied up next to us while we were in the middle of things

received a bj on a lift chair at a BC ski resort.

deck chairs beside the fire a few times.

on a skidoo

front seat of a datsun 240z

skinny dipping in front of the cottage

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Restaurant ladies room
Hospital room
Gym sauna
Gym pool
Naked beach
Someone's lawn, not sure if they were home
Front seat of a datsun 240z :???: :tongue:

Does road head count?

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
hell I'm way behind you lot of exhibitionists with no real prospects of catching up.

Top of pic-nic table in Mount Royal park in Montreal
Beach at Club Med in Martinique
Spa, somewhere deep in Siberia ( city called Omsk actually)

C

Cycleguy007

SillyGirl said:
Restaurant ladies room
Hospital room
Gym sauna
Gym pool
Naked beach
Someone's lawn, not sure if they were home
Front seat of a datsun 240z

Does road head count?

Hospital room??? You're a sick fucker too! :tongue:

Oh, and that reminds me, we also did it at the pool, at the sauna and at the whirlpool at my old apartment building when Mrs. CG & I we're first dating. (We we're horny fuckers back then too! :shock:)

Oh, and on the balcony there as well... which may not seem all "that" public, but when you consider I lived on the ground floor right next to the front doors... it was! :gasp:

Oh and then there's the time I gave her DIGITs during a performance of Mystere in Vegas... (Not sure if that counts...)

(and if road head counts, that's another couple dozen for me as well! LOL)

Top Bottom