Made with Love

Prostitution is a job like any other job

UncleBob

Joined Aug 2, 2011
Messages 338
Serbian beauty Senada Nurkic made the startling revelation this week and was adamant she is "not ashamed" of her decision to sell her body.
The 24-year-old, who has tried her hand at being a singer and model and goes by the stage name Maca Diskrecija, which translates as "pussy discretion", said her family is aware of her job and said it is "no different to any other.

Senada-Nurkic-Maca-Diskrecija-809714.jpg

Senada Nurkic: Stunning TV presenter sacked after moonlighting as PROSTITUTE | Daily Star

C

cristycurves

Not really. Prostitution is a tough job, very few enjoy what they do.

If that is true, then that is very sad. Anyone who sells their body is in a very unique "job field" which is incomparable to any other, and anyone who is working at any job they dislike, is going to be a very unhappy person. In life we should all strive to find what we love to do, and hopefully thrive because of it. Choice is key.

Thomas Crown

Joined Oct 5, 2015
Messages 689
If that is true, then that is very sad. Anyone who sells their body is in a very unique "job field" which is incomparable to any other, and anyone who is working at any job they dislike, is going to be a very unhappy person. In life we should all strive to find what we love to do, and hopefully thrive because of it. Choice is key.

Agreed

Fleury

Joined Aug 15, 2014
Messages 210

Some do not have a choice so there isn't a magical key you can turn off or on. Think smart my lady, this isn't rocket science.

C

cristycurves

Some do not have a choice so there isn't a magical key you can turn off or on. Think smart my lady, this isn't rocket science.

:SayWhat?: wha...not rocket science.....sorry:sorry2: now I have on my thinking cap:)
I don't agree with your comment...... We all have a choice, unless one is being forced, and that is a different story. No one has to sell their body, they can mop floors, sell clothes, food, whatever. There are other jobs, and if not, you can seek help, get more education, again, make other choices. So nope, there is no magical key, and sometimes things are tough, ruff and a battle. But still, we all choose our paths, can change our destinies and we *can* choose to do what we like or love.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
:SayWhat?: wha...not rocket science.....sorry:sorry2: now I have on my thinking cap:)
I don't agree with your comment...... We all have a choice, unless one is being forced, and that is a different story. No one has to sell their body, they can mop floors, sell clothes, food, whatever. There are other jobs, and if not, you can seek help, get more education, again, make other choices. So nope, there is no magical key, and sometimes things are tough, ruff and a battle. But still, we all choose our paths, can change our destinies and we *can* choose to do what we like or love.

When expenses are greater than skills acquired.

People will resort to do things outside of their comfort zone.

That can lead to a lot of unhappiness and a downward spiral from there.

C

cristycurves

When expenses are greater than skills acquired.

People will resort to do things outside of their comfort zone.

That can lead to a lot of unhappiness and a downward spiral from there.

You are right Maurice, they may resort to drugs, to pimping, to theft, etc, but all that is still a choice. Poverty, divorce, and other hardships can allow some to make very poor choices at times:)

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
I would love to sell my body to ladies but to this day I haven't found one lady that would pay to have me.:Crying2:

I think I'm being discriminated against and it's not fair.

Flash Bazbo

BANNED
Joined Feb 17, 2017
Messages 736
Some tail, a man will buy, even if he doesn't want it for himself; he just doesn't want other men to have it.

Some is not for sale, but too valuable to give away.

Some can be had for the asking, if you ask nicely.

Some can't be given away, even for free.

Some sits on the street corner, with the other trash. One guy didn't want it, many walk past and don't give it a second look. Every so often, someone picks it up, because he needs it, or it's an upgrade on what he has now.

Top Bottom