Made with Love

Pros and Cons for dating with SP?

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
I am getting too close with one SP lately, We had few dates and its going very well. What are the pros and cons for dating with SP? I am sure we have few guys over here that they have dated with Sp.

Krowsky

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 17
JackassJack said:
I am getting too close with one SP lately, We had few dates and its going very well. What are the pros and cons for dating with SP? I am sure we have few guys over here that they have dated with Sp.

Never ends happy. So i suggest move on.

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
forestgrumpy said:
More cons than pros, can you deal with her screwing 4 to 6 guys a day then seeing you? I know I can't.

Could you deal with that? Man, if you can, yer a better man than I am. Tell me that you won't think in the back of yer mind that while you and her and kissing in bed at the end of her workday that you don't get this image of 4-6 others guys doing the exact same thing to her hours before; or how you gonna feel when you want her so badly and she say's "not tonight honey, my cookie is sooooo sore from fucking 6 guys and one of them had a really big cock that I don't think I really could and don't even think of a blow job cuz I swallowed so much cum today I'm gonna puke, why you think I didn't finish my Big Mac that you brought home for me..."

....hmmmmm?

Pass me that fuckin' hammer...

BTW...Hi Riley :)

hateliver

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 74
Here you go Zombie

big_hammer.jpg

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080
The pros and cons will be different, depending on both of your expectations and respective moral compasses. Are you a jealous guy? Is she a jealous girl? Are you going to ask her to stop working? Is she going to ask you to stop hobbying? Will you be ok with her work schedule being usually late nights? If she has a bad day, will you be willing to hear her vent? Will she be willing to do the same for you?

The general pros of dating an SP are that you know you're going to be with someone who generally has less hangups about sex. Beyond that, she's like any other girl you may date.

The cons are that this industry is very hard on the psyche. There are many broken people in it, both clients and providers. But then again, there are many broken people everywhere.

Dating is about taking a chance with your heart on someone. It matters little whether they are an SP or not.

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
dreamblade said:
The pros and cons will be different, depending on both of your expectations and respective moral compasses. Are you a jealous guy? Is she a jealous girl? Are you going to ask her to stop working? Is she going to ask you to stop hobbying? Will you be ok with her work schedule being usually late nights? If she has a bad day, will you be willing to hear her vent? Will she be willing to do the same for you?

The general pros of dating an SP are that you know you're going to be with someone who generally has less hangups about sex. Beyond that, she's like any other girl you may date.

The cons are that this industry is very hard on the psyche. There are many broken people in it, both clients and providers. But then again, there are many broken people everywhere.

Dating is about taking a chance with your heart on someone. It matters little whether they are an SP or not.

Hammer.......nail.....head.......

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
people, i am not going to marry her lol its was just something that me and her felt comfortable. But i know now this situation has %99 cons and %1 pros.

I can tell one pros. I can read my new GF's reviews and learn what she likes and what she doesnt :mrgreen:

H

HOF

JackassJack said:
people, i am not going to marry her lol its was just something that me and her felt comfortable. But i know now this situation has %99 cons and %1 pros.

I can tell one pros. I can read my new GF's reviews and learn what she likes and what she doesnt :mrgreen:

I am apologizing in advance because your pseudo GF, my SP, will be screaming out my name when she's with you! That thing that your pseudo GF doesn't allow you to do, she loves when I do it.

The big question is: How do like my taste? LMAO She ate my future family!

Okay, seriously, I apologize for raggin' on you man. I just couldn't resist! BTW, Have I reviewed her yet?

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
More Pros than Cons

More Pros than Cons

The PRO that I could see is that you would be seeing an SP continually, and it is offered at an hourly rate. If it were to stop, you may still want to see her but at $250/hour, $1200-1500/overnight.

Obviously you kids seem to be compatible, thus the situation. A lot of us hobbyist tend to repeat with SPs (I have repeated 5-6 times with my ATFs), so it would be kind of the same thing! If you currently do not have other options, someone else to date, I don't see what the cons would be. We hobbyists apparently do not have a problem with being with a lady that has been with several men in a day (we actually pay to see them). There are many hypocrytes here.

I really do not see a Con, except the biggest factor, you must be able to handle your significant other as an SP. If that is not a stumbling block, then my suggestion is to enjoy the moment (we are only talking about casual dating). Just remember that you are accepting her "as is", the problem will arise only when you attempt to change her or if she attempts to change you.

There are many relationships that exist, that the relationship is open. This situation is not for everyone. If you can handle it, then nobody should tell you otherwise. (Tito Ortiz-UFC married Jenna Jamieson, so why not).

Just my two cents.

JackassJack said:

About this Discussion

51 Replies
10K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom