Made with Love
B

Beenthere123

Came home yesterday family watching Forrest Gump told them I have seen it too many times. Started watching for a few minutes, the football scene came on then the Vietnam scene had to sit down and watched the movie again till the end. Gave me a good feeling and smiled through it.

Have you guys ever been through the same situation with a TV show or movie. How many movies or TV series have you seen many times over and over again. Godfather 4 times scar face 3 times love Michelle Pfeiffer pop a Bonner every time I see her.

Mods don't move this to the movie section please too slow there.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Re: Nostalgia

I would have to say the movie "Lean on me" with Morgan Freeman playing the role of an inner city high school principal, Joe Clark. It was such an uplifting movie and told a great story.

I

iceman_dci

Re: Nostalgia

Along the Tom Hanks lineup...

Forrest Gump
Green Mile
Road to Perdition

So many great movies that I love watching over and over again and never get tired..I'd hijack this thread in no time :p

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Fight club
godfather 1 & 2
...i am a twisted man..lol (but great movies though)

sometime Matrix Trilogy (that keanu guy is quite the conundrum...is he acting or is he drugged up and just walking around in there)

thedragonslayer

Joined Dec 12, 2009
Messages 142
Lawrence of Arabia

The enigmatic, complex life and exploits of an eccentric, rebellious, desert-loving, messianic, Oxford-bred British Army officer/Welsh cartographer (repeatedly referred to as an "Englishman"), who unites the desert-dwelling Arabian Bedouins against the oppressive Turks (allies of Germany) during World War I.

His extraordinary knowledge of the politics and culture of the Mideast allows him to organize the various, willful Arab tribes to repel enemies of the British.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
iceman_dci said:
Along the Tom Hanks lineup...

Forrest Gump
Green Mile
Road to Perdition

So many great movies that I love watching over and over again and never get tired..I'd hijack this thread in no time :p

I can't watch the Green Mile enough times.
If it's on TV, I'm done for 3 hours.

" Saw me a mouse boss "

C

Chloe Croft

Beenthere123 said:
Came home yesterday family watching Forrest Gump told them I have seen it too many times. Started watching for a few minutes, the football scene came on then the Vietnam scene had to sit down and watched the movie again till the end. Gave me a good feeling and smiled through it.

Forrest Gump is one of those movies for me too. Also...

The Shining
Titanic
The Shawshank Redemption

I can watch these movies again and again and never get bored.

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Reality Bites. I can recite almost every line of that movie because I've watched it so many times. Ditto for Dirty Dancing and Amadeus.

Others movies I just can't help but watch again if I catch a re-run: Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, Dead Poets Society, Godfather 1&2.

Top Bottom