Made with Love

REVIEW Natasha @ Elite health spa

DannyDevito

Reviewer
Joined Nov 19, 2016
Messages 1,760
Natasha @ Elite health spa.

Seen her twice and Praise-Bowing

Early 40's with a hard body and natural titties. Short landing strip, friendly and eager to please. True Russian with a slight accent but knows how to play the game.

No kissing but who cares, she makes up for it with her service. PM me for details, rookies without zero history of reviews will not get a reply. Works five days a week there and a different location on Mondays which is my favorite.

A big thank to my two buddies that recommended her a while back.

I left with a big smile.

Rai, didn't need your old rusty scooter.

nobody important

Joined Jul 11, 2017
Messages 3
Just joined within the hour. Post had me intrigued for a sec, i guess thank you? Cant be very good if a "rookie" can't be told information. I hope every recommendation/review is not like this, I will find out on the second one that peeks my interest.

Flash Gordon

Joined Jan 17, 2011
Messages 108
Just joined within the hour. Post had me intrigued for a sec, i guess thank you? Cant be very good if a "rookie" can't be told information. I hope every recommendation/review is not like this, I will find out on the second one that peeks my interest.

Welcome on board. I get yours and Danny's point of views. I guess one must earn their stripes.

Remember we do live in a country that discretion is best when it comes to this kind of profession. Is it legal? no. Is it accepted by the authorities? yes, but within limits.

R

Robintheboywonder

Just to be a shit disturber. Danny gave me the lowdown ;/Waving:// and she wore my cape, can also recommend. She also goes by the name of Natalie. Give her an extra $40 in advance and tell her not to be disturbed for 45 minutes (worth the extra).

Talk about her origin and her travels for 10 minutes, then she is all yours if you are a good listener.

It worked for me.

P

Prick

Just to be a shit disturber. Danny gave me the lowdown ;/Waving:// and she wore my cape, can also recommend. She also goes by the name of Natalie. Give her an extra $40 in advance and tell her not to be disturbed for 45 minutes (worth the extra).

Talk about her origin and her travels for 10 minutes, then she is all yours if you are a good listener.

It worked for me.

So, you do go both ways :unknw:

Top Bottom