Made with Love

More stupid people.

Candyman

Joined Aug 19, 2011
Messages 909
[h=1]Mob of teens caught on tape ransacking convenience store in 20 minute spree before TWERKING in defiance as clerk desperately tries to stop them[/h]
  • Surveillance video shows the kids rushing through Chevron Food Mart in Bryan, Texas, Saturday night, grabbing everything they can get their hands
  • A few teenagers trickled into the store as clerk Terry Polsgrove was closing up for the night
  • Then, all of a sudden, 30 to 40 teenagers were dancing and acting 'crazy' in the aisles and in the parking lot
  • Investigators are using the video to identify the young thieves who could be charges with theft, criminal mischief or organized criminal activity
  • They made off with $200 worth of chips, candy and soda

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ree-worker-desperately-tries-close-doors.html

socialstrat

Joined Jan 26, 2013
Messages 207
Prim0 said:
So is the "all white people are racist and black people are just misunderstood nice folks who never do anything wrong and if they do it's because of 400 years of slavery and oppression".

Let me know when someone here tries that. I'll agree. Until then it's just another straw target.

I'll judge each person on their actions but there are generalities that can be taken from what you see going on out there.

Okay.

Johnnybehorny

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 356
vvzUpeo.gif

nYyL0zv.gif

yim6rWB.gif

YJgaaVN.gif

Top Bottom