Made with Love

romeo

BANNED
Joined Oct 31, 2010
Messages 521
Someone called me and asked me if I heard about a raid at Minx Spa in early May.
Apparently Elliot, pimps and drug dealers involved.
No second source of information.

Rytol

Joined May 10, 2014
Messages 16
Minx has been looking for trouble ever since they catered themselves competing with agencies and Indis. They never got it that they are a MP which includes restrictions. But no, they kept pushing the envelope.

E

ERecTile

Check toronto.ca. Decisions from the Tribunal are public knowledge. On April 8, there was supposed to be a hearing, but it was postponed until April 15. I haven't found anything else.

Found the April 15 Summary of Decisions. Motion put forth by their lawyer failed. Hearing scheduled for July 28.

Is that enough info? Doesn't sound like a raid, more licensing issue.

filetOfish

Reviewer
Joined Nov 7, 2014
Messages 90
Finalist said:
OP should get his facts straight before posting something that can ruin a reputation

I think that was the plan. Donald Trump does the exact same shit. I heard this or I read that. Someone told me but I can not confirm. Sounds like the Red Board people have a rumour mill here as well.Too bad too many people believe rumours and not facts.

romeo

BANNED
Joined Oct 31, 2010
Messages 521
I asked in this semi-private area if anyone heard the rumour. I didn't post for the world to see on my site.
Yes the originator of this rumour may have bad motives.
PS:I think I've was banned from TERB by stating that I believe Sal of Blue Pearl is innocent of the charges related to his jail sentence.

filetOfish

Reviewer
Joined Nov 7, 2014
Messages 90
I asked in this semi-private area if anyone heard the rumour. I didn't post for the world to see on my site.
Yes the originator of this rumour may have bad motives.

I get it but it still sounds very suspicious.

PS:I think I've was banned from TERB by stating that I believe Sal of Blue Pearl is innocent of the charges related to his jail sentence.
Sal innocent? That is like saying Emily is always right. Sorry I meant to say that Emily is always right.:biggrin2: Ask Emily for yourself. She will tell you that she is always right.

jeg

Reviewer
Joined Sep 4, 2015
Messages 184
That is like saying Emily is always right. Sorry I meant to say that Emily is always right.:biggrin2: Ask Emily for yourself. She will tell you that she is always right.

:rofl!: She never was right with me, although she won't admit it.

It is her job to relentlessly promote her business, or her cause, whatever it may be.

About this Discussion

11 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom