Playmates Toronto
Sexy Friends Toronto
  • Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

Maritimes Retards Narrowly Avoid Disaster - Elect Minority Conservative Government

demien3k5

Senior Member
Still, with the Green Party a close second, just goes to show that even with the door of opportunity held wide open for them, those retards still can't walk through safely without bashing their own faces on the door frame as they go by.
 

ROBERTSON

Senior Member
Oh you mean the retards in Ont. who voted the NDP as official opposition, or the Western provinces who voted the NDP into office, those retards ?
 

demien3k5

Senior Member
ROBERTSON;n1468376 said:
Oh you mean the retards in Ont. who voted the NDP as official opposition, or the Western provinces who voted the NDP into office, those retards ?
There is a massive difference between the NDP and the Green Party. Philosophy, doctrine, policy all dramatically different. Do some research.
 

ROBERTSON

Senior Member
demien3k5;n1468492 said:
There is a massive difference between the NDP and the Green Party. Philosophy, doctrine, policy all dramatically different. Do some research.
Your OP stated that the,... [h=2]Maritimes Retards Narrowly Avoid Disaster,...[/h]
By electing the conservatives,... what has the green party got to do with this, other than demonstrating that the Maritimes were smart enough not to have the NDP as opposition ?

Its really not clear which of the three parties you actually favour !
 

demien3k5

Senior Member
ROBERTSON;n1468664 said:
One must only consider the source.
Well, since we all know that Canada's major source of retards comes from the maritimes, there's really not much to consider. Just calling a spade a fucking shovel. Nothing politically correct about it, nor does there need to be.

You figured this thread out yet Robertson, or do we need to break out the crayolas and hand puppets for ya'?
 

DILLIGAF

Reviewer
demien3k5;n1468733 said:
Well, since we all know that Canada's major source of retards comes from the maritimes, there's really not much to consider. Just calling a spade a fucking shovel. Nothing politically correct about it, nor does there need to be.

You figured this thread out yet Robertson, or do we need to break out the crayolas and hand puppets for ya'?
Well I am not from the maritimes but i have spent a reasonable amount of time in that lovely part of our country.
I have also traveled to all other regions of our country including the Yukon.
I fail to understand your quote that Canada's major source of retards comes from the maritimes.
I take offence to you using that term never mind the fact that you are directing it at an entire population of geographic area.
I hope a mod reads this post and I hope that this is the last post that you make on this board.

DILLIGAF
 

ROBERTSON

Senior Member
DILLIGAF;n1468734 said:
Well I am not from the maritimes but i have spent a reasonable amount of time in that lovely part of our country.
I have also traveled to all other regions of our country including the Yukon.
I fail to understand your quote that Canada's major source of retards comes from the maritimes.
I take offence to you using that term never mind the fact that you are directing it at an entire population of geographic area.
I hope a mod reads this post and I hope that this is the last post that you make on this board.

DILLIGAF
I'm not going to waste my time and bandwidth replying to some one who has obvious issues with a lack of intelligence and also a very fragile ego.

Demonstrated by the insulting low life OP,... mascaraeding as a post on politics, but fooled absolutely NOBODY.

So I will let your post do the replying.
 
Last edited:

demien3k5

Senior Member
DILLIGAF;n1468734 said:
Well I am not from the maritimes but i have spent a reasonable amount of time in that lovely part of our country.
I have also traveled to all other regions of our country including the Yukon.
I fail to understand your quote that Canada's major source of retards comes from the maritimes.
I take offence to you using that term never mind the fact that you are directing it at an entire population of geographic area.
I hope a mod reads this post and I hope that this is the last post that you make on this board.

DILLIGAF
Well, snowflake...

a) Glad to hear you're so well traveled.

b) It's unfortunate you fail to understand my quote. I think that speaks more to your level of comprehension rather than to my ability to express myself clearly though. Same goes for Roberston who still has apparently not been able to figure out the original post of this thread.

c) I find it amusing that given that this is primarily an escort industry discussion forum and review board (and everything that that implies), and when taken with your posting history here combined with your handle as an acronym for poor attitudinal behavior, that mine is a post that 'offends' you so.

Generally speaking, it's an opinion, and everyone is entitled to one. You know - Freedom of Speech and all that jazz.... If this board's administration feels they need to begin applying censorship and/or policy enforcement on these types of issues, they are well within their rights to do so.

In terms of your last statement, there have been many occasions where I have read some slack-jawed drivel or grossly pandering comment you have posted in an effort to aggrandize or ingratiate yourself for selfish purposes, often jumping on the social justice warrior 'outrage train', and thought the same...then I realized it's the internet and taking offense to or being outraged by things on the internet is a complete waste of time, and moved on to things of a more generally interesting nature to me. You have that choice too. The ignore feature can be your very best friend if you let it do its magic.

Either way, DILLIGAF, its your choice. You can cry like a little bitch, talk tough, dance a jig, whack off in the corner, ignore me, chastise me....whatever you please...because as someone once said: Does it look like I give a fuck!?
 

demien3k5

Senior Member
ROBERTSON;n1468749 said:
I'm not going to waste my time and bandwidth replying to some one who has obvious issues with a lack of intelligence and also a very fragile ego.

Demonstrated by the insulting low life OP,... mascaraing as a post on politics, but fooled absolutely NOBODY.

So I will let your post do the replying.
It was in fact a post about politics, but your apparent lack of intelligence as you so eloquently put it has not permitted you to understand it. That is a function of you, not me.

I'll explain to you though so you stop wondering if you should also be as outraged and offended as DILLIGAF is! LOL!

No one votes for a party to be the official opposition. They vote for the party they want to see win and actually lead the jurisdiction. In the case of PEI they almost voted the Green Party into power, which in most people's minds across the known universe would likely have been an unmitigated disaster for the province. 'retards narrowly avoid disaster' pretty much sums it up. Now the Greens are in fact the official opposition, and given it's a minority conservative government that ultimately took the day, who knows what kind of political, economic, and social anarchy the Greens could still spawn, particularly if/when paired with the Liberals or NDP, but that is TBD. That said, probability may be low, as there are few commonalities between NDP, Liberals and Green party platforms, but never say never, as it is after all, the maritimes where intelligence has long ago taken a permanent holiday.
 
Last edited:

cristy

Active member
demien3k5;n1468751 said:
Well, snowflake...

a) Glad to hear you're so well traveled.

b) It's unfortunate you fail to understand my quote. I think that speaks more to your level of comprehension rather than to my ability to express myself clearly though. Same goes for Roberston who still has apparently not been able to figure out the original post of this thread.

c) I find it amusing that given that this is primarily an escort industry discussion forum and review board (and everything that that implies), and when taken with your posting history here combined with your handle as an acronym for poor attitudinal behavior, that mine is a post that 'offends' you so.

Generally speaking, it's an opinion, and everyone is entitled to one. You know - Freedom of Speech and all that jazz.... If this board's administration feels they need to begin applying censorship and/or policy enforcement on these types of issues, they are well within their rights to do so.

In terms of your last statement, there have been many occasions where I Demien have posted some slack-jawed drivel or grossly pandering comment in an effort to aggrandize or ingratiate myself for selfish purposes, often jumping on the social justice warrior 'outrage train', and thought the same...then I realized it's the internet and taking offense to or being outraged by things on the internet is a complete waste of time, and moved on to things of a more generally interesting nature to me. You have that choice too. The ignore feature can be your very best friend if you let it do its magic.

Either way, DILLIGAF, its your choice. You can cry like a little bitch, talk tough, dance a jig, whack off in the corner, ignore me, chastise me....whatever you please...because as someone once said: Does it look like I give a fuck!?
Speaking of crying like a bitch...at least his posting history is still here. He hasn't whined to the mods to have it removed. I see your mood hasn't changed and your need to lash out at those who disagree or who dislike you is still as it was......lol. Apparently aging doesn't mellow you. I fixed that highlighted sentence for you and please don't forget... you are proof that retards live in other parts of Canada,,,,or the U.S....where ever it is you claim to be from..
 

demien3k5

Senior Member
cristy;n1468756 said:
Speaking of crying like a bitch...at least his posting history is still here. He hasn't whined to the mods to have it removed. I see your mood hasn't changed and your need to lash out at those who disagree or who dislike you is still as it was......lol. Apparently aging doesn't mellow you. I fixed that highlighted sentence for you and please don't forget... you are proof that retards live in other parts of Canada,,,,or the U.S....where ever it is you claim to be from..
Still completely obsessed with me, and everything I say, are you? Good for you.

Not sure what you are referring to in terms of posting history? I've made no requests of that nature? Care to enlighten us all? And wasn't it you that deleted your account here and ran off in a snit because people were tired of your act, only to resurface here with a newly formed account lately? Where is YOUR posting history?

Right. Oh! I know where your posting history is! Isn't it on Twitter and your personal blog? Of course it is, because then you can spew whatever you like without worrying someone might challenge what you said publicly as they have so often in the past on many other public boards, including this one.
 
Last edited:

cristy

Active member
demien3k5;n1468758 said:
Still completely obsessed with me, and everything I say, are you? Good for you.

Not sure what you are referring to in terms of posting history? I've made no requests of that nature? Care to enlighten us all? And wasn't it you that deleted your account here and ran off in a snit because people were tired of your act, only to resurface here with a newly formed account lately? Where is YOUR posting history?

Right. Oh! I know where your posting history is! Isn't it on Twitter and your personal blog? Of course it is, because then you can spew whatever you like without worrying someone might challenge what you said publicly as they have so often in the past on many other public boards, including this one.
Sure pops sure...Try being honest for once Demien, I promise it won't make your penis fall off. Now concerning twitter, how would you know about my twitter posts...hmmm.... now who's obsessed with whom? Remember now what you've said in the past Demien, if I am as you say, why even reply to me, why look to my blog, or tweets.....that behavior is obsessive.Hmmmmmm
 

demien3k5

Senior Member
cristy;n1468762 said:
Sure pops sure...Try being honest for once Demien, I promise it won't make your penis fall off. Now concerning twitter, how would you know about my twitter posts...hmmm.... now who's obsessed with whom? Remember now what you've said in the past Demien, if I am as you say, why even reply to me, why look to my blog, or tweets.....that behavior is obsessive.Hmmmmmm
What part of what I posted was untruthful? Be specific, m'kay!?

Speaking of being truthful, I'm off to see my illegitimate children tonight, you know the ones - from all those hookers I got infected with STDs and/or pregnant over the years by forcing them into unprotected sex, only to abandon them and leave them destitute and alone to care for my bastard offspring. I know they are all mine, because it says so in the pinned tweet on your account. The pinned tweet quotation you pulled from that well known, highly respected authoritative online forum we all used to know, love and admire! LMFAO! What's THAT all about? Just showing what a classy lady you are, out there preaching the truth and warning all those unsuspecting escorts about the dangers of having me as their client? Makes sense, because that's totally who and what you are.
 
Last edited:

Top