Made with Love

Vaughan Spa Malia @ Vaughan Spa

NoSoupForYou

Reviewer
Joined Oct 24, 2013
Messages 150
Decided to ditch work early today and hit up a massage spa to get a good start to the weekend.

No one on my TDL at my regular places was on schedule (Muse, Flirt, Platinum...), but Vaughan Spa is a convenient location for me and Malia was on schedule. She has a couple of very positive reviews, so I decided to give her a try.

!

This is only my second time at Vaughan Spa, and frankly, it’s a dump. The rooms are small, and this one was pretty poorly lit. The shower was obviously plumbed in backwards, because right when you turn it on at minimum pressure it’s scalding, and the more you turn it up, the colder it gets.

I’m sorry, Vaughan Spa, but it’s true - that place is in desperate need of reno’s.

I haven’t been to their main location, Seduction Spa, but I’ve heard that it’s much nicer.

In any case, this is where the story turns around, as Malia was FANTASTIC!

She’s fit, with giant manmades that are beautiful if you like that (I do), a slim waist and a fantastic butt for a really great overall hourglass shape on a fairly petite frame (not a spinner, but not tall either). The stuff that dreams are made of in my opinion.

As beautiful as she is, her physical appearance isn’t even her strongest point.

She has a really fantastic fun attitude, and truly seems to enjoy what she does. And on top of that, she really knows how to use her assets in a session. Started with a good quality back massage, then on the flip she points at her ass and asks, “do you want to see a show from back here?” I’m usually game for anything that breaks from the normal routine so I said, “yeah of course”!
She had me stand beside the table, and I was treated to a very interesting grinding/sliding experience that simulated doggy style with her bent over, twerking and sliding forward and back, and frequently reaching back between her legs to stroke me. No actual FS was happening during this, of course, just a damn good simulation that was a really fun change of pace, with a beautiful view of her hourglass shape from behind.

This lasted a few minutes and then I hopped up on the table for the rest of the body slide. With plenty of oil, she made great use of her huge tits and her entire body all over mine, in quite a few expert positions.

I had booked 45 mins, and she wasn’t watching the clock at all. Never felt rushed for a second. Just after we finished (I choose not to share the exact details of how that occurred), the receptionist knocked on the door - we must have been over time, but Malia didn’t seem at all bothered by this.

Showered up (as did she), left a well deserved tip for her fine performance, thanked her and let her know that I would definitely be seeing her again.

Highly recommended, but only if you like petite, fit women with huge tits and a beautiful ass, a great attitude and amazing skills who really enjoys their work.
smile.gif

malia23.jpg

Top Bottom