Made with Love

Madison Jett: Flight Of The Conqueror

ConquerorRyan

Joined Jul 30, 2013
Messages 495
I have to start this review by saying that I have been waiting about a year and a half to finally have a chance to take this flight. A few attempted flights in the past were cancelled and a few others I missed taking, but I wasn’t going to pass this one up this time. So when I heard that there was a flight taking off from Calgary this weekend, I had to make a call and buy my ticket. I make the call to the reservation line, and lucky for me, the flight isn’t sold out yet, so I give my information to the lovely sounding receptionist on the other end of the phone!! She asked me where I would like to sit, and I suggested first class. She innocently remarked that each seat is First Class!! I replied and told her, that there was no doubt in my mind about that, from what I have heard from the comments section from previous passengers!

After booking the flight, and hanging up the phone, I remarked to myself about the new airline that I am going to be taking. Madison Jett Airlines. I’ve heard great things about this airline in the past, so that was one of the reasons for making this decision. Another reason, was because I had seen lots of pictures of this airline, and I had always thought this plane had a sleek, smooth design, with beautiful wings. So the only thing to do now is pack my bags, and wait to take this flight.

The day finally comes for me to take flight. I don’t usually get nervous, as I have been on many planes before, but this is a different airline, so it’s just the unknown. I eat my Wheaties, take a hot, and relaxing shower, get myself dressed, grab my suitcase, and start making my way to the airport, to get on this plane (pun intended!).

I arrive just on time to go through security. Now usually this is the most unpleasant, privacy intrusive time at the airport, being asked many personal questions, and sometimes being embarrassed by being padded down by the guards. This time however, I am greeted by this absolutely gorgeous dark haired beauty. And even with her clothes on, I can just tell she has a splendid body underneath her uniform. I make my way closer to her, as she points at me. *Beep Beep*. Looks like I set off the alarm. With a stern but calming voice command, this officer is telling me to come with her to the side room. Once there, she orders me naked so she can do a search. Immediately she notices that I am concealing a package. In one swift move, she grabs it, and a big smile comes across her face. *You should have told me about this right away, this is just too nice to be left hidden*, she exclaims! I think to myself, that I am pretty lucky to have gone in this line.

The next little while is a bit of a blur, because I am pretty sure that my eyes rolled back into my head a few times, but the moments that I was trying to maintain focus, cannot be described properly into words, but let me just say this. OUT OF THIS WORLD!! She took gentle care of my package, but at the same time, leaving no disregard in doing the inspection. When this inspection was done, it was time to board the plane. I looked back and smiled to this very accommodating officer, and said, *Wow, I wish everyone was just as nice as you are*! *Just wait until you get on the plane*, she giggled, and then walked away.

As the inspection process took longer than originally planned, the plane was already boarding at this point, so I make my way swiftly to the gate. I get to the gate, show the attendant my boarding pass, make my way through the tunnel, and find my seat in first class. I look up, and to my amazement, the security officer that did the inspection, has now changed uniforms, and is the head flight attendant. At this moment, the smile you see on my face is me counting my lucky stars! So after a while, I buckle myself in, and start going down the runway, all the while picking up speed along the way! At this point, the plane starts to make these sudden shifts, and jeers to the left at one point and is starting to make these weird noises. I then open my eyes for a moment, and notice the hot flight attendant/security officer is naked right next to me, and I have my tongue sticking out at her. Hmm.. weird lol. Might as well continue what I’m doing, as she seems to be enjoying it, and who am I to deny her pleasure, especially with what she did to me earlier.

A little while later, we are finally in the air, but almost immediately we start to experience some major turbulence. The plane is rocking from side to side, and bumping up and down, and both myself and the flight attendant are tossed aside like rag dolls at a few points. The winds must be blowing pretty hard up there! After a while though, the rough turbulence ceases, and we land at our destination safely. I get off the plane, collect my bags and my wits, and walk away. But not before turning to the sexy flight attendant, and saying *Sorry, I never got your name*. She smiles at me again and responds *Hi I’m Madison Jett. It was really nice to meet you!*. I smile again, and say our goodbyes, and all the while, thinking to myself, about why it took so long for me to choose this airline, and that I hope to be on this same flight again soon.

Madison, you may not be able to read this on here, but I really do hope this gets to you somehow, because I had just the most amazing time with you. I am so happy that we finally got together after so much time talking, texting, chatting and emailing. I would have loved that we met sooner, but this was certainly well worth the wait. You undoubtedly, unequivocally, absolutely, and quite literally blew me away in every aspect, and every second of our time together was unforgettable. You are just absolutely gorgeous, and so sweet as well.

Unfortunately, since writing this review, the lovely Madison has retired and left the business. I only had the chance to visit with Ms Jett this one time, and I really was hoping I could have come on here sooner with this review, so the rest of you could have experienced the Friendly & Sexy skies with Madison, she really is a firecracker!

Top Bottom