Made with Love

luck with Leolist, pleasantly surprised..exactly as advertised.. and 1 disasterpiece

playbyplaydj

Joined Dec 24, 2019
Messages 1
hey everyone, I'm a newbie here but I think I have something very worth sharing.. do I tell it as it is ? or drop little breadcrumb clues as to not offend anyone? lol .. ok, basically, short and sweet. Was new to all this, Leolist etc, and I've made a good first choice. The girl was exactly as advertised ; sordid details may follow if requested!} but! one girl, who's ad appears every week, often repeated, is a disasterpiece. SO FAR from whats shown and advertised, a forensic lab technician with the help of the FBI would NEVER find this girl if they were looking for her. So that's it, do I say who it was? insert a pic? drop hints in code.. let me know the proper way to share this, as although it may hurt someone's feelings.. I'm tring to prevent anyone else from being disappointed and duped.. thanks

BrownSugarSlut

Joined Apr 28, 2020
Messages 1
hey everyone, I'm a newbie here but I think I have something very worth sharing.. do I tell it as it is ? or drop little breadcrumb clues as to not offend anyone? lol .. ok, basically, short and sweet. Was new to all this, Leolist etc, and I've made a good first choice. The girl was exactly as advertised ; sordid details may follow if requested!} but! one girl, who's ad appears every week, often repeated, is a disasterpiece. SO FAR from whats shown and advertised, a forensic lab technician with the help of the FBI would NEVER find this girl if they were looking for her. So that's it, do I say who it was? insert a pic? drop hints in code.. let me know the proper way to share this, as although it may hurt someone's feelings.. I'm tring to prevent anyone else from being disappointed and duped.. thanks

WHO IS SHE ?? INTRESTED IN KNOWING

About this Discussion

1 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom