Made with Love

Is this G-Spot Stimulating Technique effective,practical, efficient & enjoyable?

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
For the interests of research, this uncharacteristic post (for me) wants to explore the technique used in this video that has been mentioned in a few reviews:

[video]https://www.xvideos.com/video259400/how_to_make_her_squirt_every_time[/video]

Some Questions:

1) Does the technique in this video actually work as well as depicted?
The woman in the video seems "hyper-orgasmic" to being with...she was excitable upon entry.

2) Do you think the woman enjoys it and or is it comfortable for her?

3) I prefer success with the more traditional methods - more enjoyable for the woman and the man
Or do you think variety is the way to go and is appreciated in stimulation (using this technique, if it works)

Now we all can become the worlds greatest lovers (along side me of course...lol)
I apologize in advance to all the women out there that will probably experience this technique at an increased frequency....if you don't like it.
If you do like it....you are welcome...and sign me up :)

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
ChaosTheory said:
For the interests of research, this uncharacteristic post (for me) wants to explore the technique used in this video that has been mentioned in a few reviews:

[video]https://www.xvideos.com/video259400/how_to_make_her_squirt_every_time[/video]

Some Questions:

1) Does the technique in this video actually work as well as depicted?
The woman in the video seems "hyper-orgasmic" to being with...she was excitable upon entry.

2) Do you think the woman enjoys it and or is it comfortable for her?

3) I prefer success with the more traditional methods - more enjoyable for the woman and the man
Or do you think variety is the way to go and is appreciated in stimulation (using this technique, if it works)

Now we all can become the worlds greatest lovers (along side me of course...lol)
I apologize in advance to all the women out there that will probably experience this technique at an increased frequency....if you don't like it.
If you do like it....you are welcome...and sign me up :)

It does not always work. All women are different. Some women don't even feel anything when you hit their G-spot. Some women prefer to be stimulated via DATY. Some prefer being stimulated by penetration. Some women are even uncomfortable with that technique and don't like it. Some women love it and even squirt like the women in the video. As you guys know I tried it on Holly and she came. Tried it on Daphne and she did not like it. She said it felt good but she felt like peeing but thats because she is about to squirt. I guess she felt shamefull or embaressed if she squirted.

road less traveled

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 58
From my experience, you don't need to install hydrolics, read up on mystical tantric scriptors, rub in special lotions or consume any dubious potions. It's all about chemistry between you and your woman. Just point your pecker in the right direction, and the rest will take care of itself. btw . . . you'll know when you've hit the magic button. The girly-goo soaked sheets will be a dead give a way. Enjoy. :)

D

Demien2k5

lovelatinas said:
As you guys know I tried it on Holly and she came.

Honestly, I'd have been a bit more discreet in mentioning that particular activity with Holly in your review. Glad you had a good time, and clearly you got game if Holly was comfortable enough to able to reach that point with you, but now I'm wondering about the long line of dudes who don't have game lined up at her door all wanting to spend time uncontrollably jamming their fingers in her in an effort to be the next YouTube G-Spot hero. Wondering what kind of hassle that review may have caused for Holly at this point in follow on sessions with less skilled hobbyists than you, many of whom may all show up with unrealistic expectations of her in this regard? Just thinking out loud here....:???:

Scottfree

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 36
Demien2k5 said:
Honestly, I'd have been a bit more discreet in mentioning that particular activity with Holly in your review. Glad you had a good time, and clearly you got game if Holly was comfortable enough to able to reach that point with you, but now I'm wondering about the long line of dudes who don't have game lined up at her door all wanting to spend time uncontrollably jamming their fingers in her in an effort to be the next YouTube G-Spot hero. Wondering what kind of hassle that review may have caused for Holly at this point in follow on sessions with less skilled hobbyists than you, many of whom may all show up with unrealistic expectations of her in this regard? Just thinking out loud here....:???:

He meant no harm is my assumption and case of YMMV, she can always say no.

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Demien2k5 said:

As stated in my review...YMMV. The worst thing that could happen is that Holly will tell you stop, if your hurting her. I spent time researching G-spot orgasms on women and educated myself. She is open to digits so I recommend you guys start there and some foreplay would help her relax. Don't just go in there with 2 fingers right away. Always use plenty of lube too. Water base lube because you are going to have intercourse with a condom on. Her is another video to educated you guys .

D

Demien2k5

lovelatinas said:
The worst thing that could happen is that Holly will tell you stop, if your hurting her.

That's the worst thing that can happen to YOU, I agree. But there is a long list of "worst things" that could happen to Holly, including injury, infection, severe irritation, etc. I would suggest rather than just "going for it", guys take 5 seconds before the session starts to tell her you'd like to attempt it with her (remember, she may not actually cum from your attempts), and if she says yes, then follow lovelatinas' advice - get educated, use LOTS of lube, go gently to start, and communicate with the lady thoughout tomake sure she's still ok...

D

Demien2k5

Scottfree said:
He meant no harm is my assumption

Absolutely agree - I've read lots of his reviews and IMHO he doesn't seem like an abusive dude whatsoever with the ladies. Just trying to keep it real for the sake of the lady....:)

Top Bottom