Made with Love

IN-Call Heidi @ roommates - fun wow!

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
I had Heidi on my TDL and was finally able to hookup with her.

Heidi greeted me at the door, planted a big kiss on my lips. Oh, this is going to be good. She led me the "master bedroom". She jumped me with DFK, grinding, groping. Continued to make out, even before the shower. Turns out the bedroom door wasn't even closed.

Heidi was incredibly passionate. Deep wet french kisses. Necking, nibbling on her ears. I kept her from taking off her clothes, and she started with a wet sloppy BBBJ in front of the mirror.

Back on the bed. She says "My pussy is wet". I go down for daty. She is very responsive and starts to writhe. She says "shove your finger up my ass". Okay, no complaints from me. I spit on my hands, glide my ring finger up her ass. Middle and index finger goes into her tight pussy, finger tips stroking her gspot. Tongue licking her clit, hood, urethra. More writhing, her shoving her pussy into my face, loud moans, several minutes later, ... she comes.

Session continues with cowgirl, BBBJ, doggie, BBBJ, mish.

During doggie, I have her lying flat on the bed. I can feel the tip of my head going into her pussy. Turns out it is really hitting THE spot. She wants to cum in that position. She says "that's the spot", I continue to fuck. She says "oh yeah, right there, don't stop", I continue to fuck her. She says "faster please, faster", I continue to fuck her. She's moaning throughout this position. I almost get her to a super-duper orgasm, but alas, it didn't happen. Nevertheless, I check out her pussy, it is dripping all-over with her pussy juices.

We head to the upholstered chair (she turns on the fan, its been off all this time, and I've been sweating buckets). I ask "what do you want?". She responds "I want you to cum all over my face!". She works the whole sloppy BBBJ, harmonica style, with BLS, and DT. I let Heidi go at it for as long as I can last. Bamm ... I cum all over her mouth, lips, cheeks, and chin. I can't recall the last time I came this much. I start tonguing and DFKing her, pushing my cum around her cheeks, chin and lips into her mouth. We exchange a snowball. Heidi is fucking ecstatic. I show her how much cum is on her face in the mirror. She can't believe it, and has a giggle. Wish we took a photo of it.

Heidi and I then take a shower together, cleaning each other thoroughly. btw, I give her a lovely golden shower (GS), and she is quite receptive, hehe. We cleanup the mess we've made, have a lovely post-coital chat. We are over-time, and I head off, after final wet kiss good-bye.

Heidi is your prototypical spinner, 5 ft, 100 lbs, small tits/hips. Facially, Heidi is very difficult to compare. One comparison is "Bernadette Peters" - oval face, light complexion, big curly locks, petite, girly.

YMMV: I presume some items I received may have been YMMV with Heidi, but don't presume. One thing she said she recently learned - how to DT. Yup, DT. For such a petite girl, this was unexpected. She was able to take ALL of me, not easily, but it did happend. Only SP's to do so with relative ease with me were Tamara, Sebelle, Paris @ Mirage, Eva @ TP, Amanda, etc.

Additional information (that I've added):

Face: pretty/cute GND looks
Body: prototypical spinner - 5ft, 100lbs, small tits/ass, that likes to be lightly pinched/slapped
Looks: tough to compare - oval face, light complexion, big curly locks
Menu: everything including CIM/SW. Greek might be available in the future
BBBJ: Heidi just learnt to DT using my dick
Attitude: bubbly, open-minded, energetic, non-stop fun

Here's Heidi's butt:

Attachments

• heidi_ro_02.jpg
    heidi_ro_02.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Amos said:
Heat, I had a great time with Heidi as well. Did not get CIM or rear digits though. Kudos to you for getting such great YMMV.
Seems like BBBJ/DT is now one of Heidi's most improved skills, so CIM might be more readily available.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Wise Guy said:
Big Wow, would you say it was one of your top 3 experiences ever?.
Top 3? That's a tough one to say, maybe top 5 this year (in last seen order):

* Heidi @ roommates
* Rorie @ TGF
* Eva @ TP
* Tamara @ GOE
* Mady @ Sassys
* Lexx (ex GOE, ex Mirage)

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Beenthere123 said:
OMFG what a great frieken review. Heat, was there anything you didn't like about Heidi?.
Honestly, it was a blast. There is always something we wish could be better about an SP, or the session:
- I wish Heidi had bigger tits
- I wish Heidi had straighter hair
- I wish Heidi turned on the fan before the start of the session

Top Bottom