Cupid Escorts
Hot Pink List
  • Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

Have you ever seen yourself orgasm?

Molly Robinson

New member
One of my favourtie sites is http://www.beautifulagony.com/

So I took it upon myself to capture my orgasm today and it was hot in a silly way. Watching myself cum was a little strange, considering I see people cum all the time, but watching my own orgasm just seemed weird.

So tell me have you seen yourself orgasm and if so what did you think? Does someones facial expressions and noises turn you on when you watch them cum?

This is my orgasm
http://img46.yfrog.com/i/qui.mp4/
 

toocooldude

New member
Re: Have you ever seen yourself orgasm?

Just saw myself orgasm watching yours, thanks :mrgreen: . Wait while I clean my screen :eek:
 

Raiden

Reviewer
Re: Have you ever seen yourself orgasm?

My favorite is watching a hotty cum while doing daty, looking up and seeing the facial expression is hot, while have one hand is on the ladies sexy tummy, that for me is where you could feel if it's real. The tummy doesn't lie. The other hand is either twittling the kitty or squeezing a nip. OK I need a thick Kleenex now.
 

Knight Rider

New member
Re: Have you ever seen yourself orgasm?

Molly Robinson said:
Wow, that video was really hot! It really turned me on.

Rayden said:
My favorite is watching a hotty cum while doing daty, looking up and seeing the facial expression is hot, while have one hand is on the ladies sexy tummy, that for me is where you could feel if it's real. The tummy doesn't lie. .
I agree, a woman's body does not lie. What I also notice is involuntarily twitches and spasms, change in face colour and faster breathing.
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Re: Have you ever seen yourself orgasm?

Guys, some women fake it well with their body motions. Its the change of color in their face that gives it away.

Hot video Molly.

PS. I saw your face turn fire red when Gen was doing you :)
 

jiggyjiggy

New member
Re: Have you ever seen yourself orgasm?

Beenthere123 said:
Guys, some women fake it well with their body motions. Its the change of color in their face that gives it away.

Hot video Molly.

PS. I saw your face turn fire red when Gen was doing you :)
BT was the expressions and vocals the same when you were doing Molly as they were in her hot video? Enquiring minds would like to know, or at the very least I would. ;)
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Re: Have you ever seen yourself orgasm?

jiggyjiggy said:
Beenthere123 said:
Guys, some women fake it well with their body motions. Its the change of color in their face that gives it away.

Hot video Molly.

PS. I saw your face turn fire red when Gen was doing you :)
BT was the expressions and vocals the same when you were doing Molly as they were in her hot video? Enquiring minds would like to know, or at the very least I would. ;)
Better :shock:
 

Doctorsex

New member
I would like to make a request Molly for your next video,

"Molly is getting facial when she is having an orgasm"
 

Jawbone

New member
I would love to see you live on cam chat Miss Molly! I love watching a woman orgasm and your expression is quite lovely.
 
I

iceman_dci

Guest
I would love to see you live on cam chat Miss Molly! I love watching a woman orgasm and your expression is quite lovely.
Bump that my friend...

Molly, we want you as the next Video Chat Vixen!!! Everyone agree say AYE!!!
 

GDLLover

New member
Great video Molly, but must admit that I much more enjoy watching your face in person. Which does pose the question, is it because live is better or is it my technique? :mrgreen:
 

Top