Made with Love

Has anyone ever been to a restaurant that accepts Bitcoin in the States?

Toronto Passions

Advertiser
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 2,468
I’m currently in Florida. I went to a Korean Grill House bbq restaurant a few days ago, and noticed a sign on the window that says they accept Bitcoin. They also had a Bitcoin ATM in the restaurant. I thought that was cool. I have never seen that before. I have heard about it, but I’ve never seen it.​

A18177A0-5F1B-4666-B4A0-DD6A277FCC1E.jpg

Philip

George Costanza

Joined Aug 25, 2011
Messages 996
Your money, your choice.

I’m currently in Florida. I went to a Korean Grill House bbq restaurant a few days ago, and noticed a sign on the window that says they accept Bitcoin. They also had a Bitcoin ATM
in the restaurant. I thought that was cool. I have never seen that before. I have heard about it, but I’ve never seen it.

Anonymous69

Joined May 28, 2013
Messages 1,211
  • Prices of major cryptocurrencies saw a sharp downward slide Thursday, amid closer regulatory scrutiny on the space and after Google announced plans to ban advertising related to the sector.
  • Large selling from a trustee of now-defunct cryptocurrency exchange Mt.Gox was partly to blame.
  • Google also banned cryptocurrency-related adverts which hit sentiment.
  • By 4.00 a.m ET the bitcoin price had recovered to $8,219.77, pushing the total cryptocurrency market cap to $331.7 billion.
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/15...lion-wiped-off-value-of-cryptocurrencies.html

ASTER01

Joined Oct 7, 2020
Messages 1
I’m currently in Florida. I went to a Korean Grill House bbq restaurant a few days ago, and noticed a sign on the window that says they accept Bitcoin. They also had a Bitcoin ATM in the restaurant. I thought that was cool. I have never seen that before. I have heard about it, but I’ve never seen it.​

View attachment 1370658

Philip
Interesting! This means that we will soon pay for the services with cryptocurrencies! Quo Vadis ?!The future cannot be changed, it cannot be controlled! so it is best to start investing in bitcoin! This is my opinion. Although nowadays it is a bit difficult to find the right place and the right time to start with a click here to buy bitcoins? But first of all, you should consult a person who is good at such operations so as not to lose or be disappointed in the future with the investment made. My friends and I tried, at first we lost because we didn't have reliable people to help us, then the incomes started to come.

Last edited:

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
I still don't understand why countries allow crypto currencies like bitcoin to be used.

If and when governments make it illegal, assuming that will even stop the usage, a lot of supposedly smart people are going to get burned.

Marigioshi

Joined May 12, 2021
Messages 1
So I did not know about the existence of such a restaurant where you can pay with cryptocurrencies. But it's a very interesting idea, to be honest. It would be interesting to know if there are such restaurants in the world. I personally would like to see how this happens, and how it is usually done for payment. It's a very interesting time that the moment you pay a cryptocurrency, you may have a price, but after a while its price may go up and triple and think that you have dined quite expensively)) I now use the platform yuanpaygroup.com and I do not know if he will accept any restaurant.

Top Bottom