Made with Love

Hair in my food

G

Guido

I was at my favorite restaurant, enjoying my favorite meal. Half way through it I look and see a long 3 inch strand of black hair. OMG my great meal had just turned to mud right before my eyes.

The manager offered me a new meal but I was turned off at this point and to his credit didn't charge me for any of it.

The dilema is I am not sure I can go back. I know it could happen anywhere.

Boys give me some suggestion for alternative Japenese restaurants in the downtown core, I'm will be lost without my sushi fix.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
In my teen years I worked in a restaurant. My friend Guido, I hope for your sake you never tasted my special protein macoroni salad! As for a hair in your food, would you complain licking an Asian hairy but nicely trimmed pussy? I don't think so!

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
iceman_dci said:
I won't even tell you what we did in the pickle barrel...

OK, I use to eat at the Pickle Barrel downtown many moons ago. Break it too me gently Ice, what did you use to do there? A small bead of sweat is rolling down my forehead at this moment.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Albino said:
OK, I use to eat at the Pickle Barrel downtown many moons ago. Break it too me gently Ice, what did you use to do there? A small bead of sweat is rolling down my forehead at this moment.

Cooks would stir cole slaw from bucket with their hands and arms until it reached their arm pits.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
My first part-time job was at Mcdonalds. We use to spit on the grill at night just because we could. Now I work full time at Harveys and I have finally graduated to peeing on the grill after hours. :lol:

Top Bottom