Made with Love

Allegra Hailey Rae at Allegra

JJicq

Reviewer
Joined Nov 25, 2016
Messages 104
Hailey Rae, caught my eye. I’m a sucker, especially for a medium height, brown eyed brunette with a fit and slim landscape!

I did not see or missed Allegra to select the agency. I just was unsure how to identify the affiliation, maybe I should have listed this under independents. My apologies if this is not in the right forum.

Making the appointment was was one of the very best booking experiences I’ve ever had. From the moment of the transition went from ringing sound to “hello” that voice was calm, interesting and just darn attractive, I was excited and perhaps some other adjectives would apply here!

I requested too see Hailey and she was available for incall in 30 minutes, Great, “would she be able for outcall?”

Sexy phone booker lady, “let me check and I’ll call you back, how does that sound?” “where are you staying?” It happened to be a short walk from Hailey’s incall spot. I lucked out and booked the outcall time, a matinee is on tap, excellent!

Right on time the room with a delightful view of the city under sparking sunshine albeit a bit nippy. Curtains open, let’s go say hello to Hailey!

Charming, peaceful, elegant and confident we’re my impressions when I opened the door to invite her in and she loved the view from the 42 floor with a downtown lake view combo. After a nice intro at the door, some very nice chit chat and a sip of water, I was “ready”. I found her dark hair, slim, shapely body to be amazing, I was trapped! Slow down, be gentle with the lovely flower was running through my mind. Somehow we managed to move away from the windows onto more comfortable surroundings.

She is wonderdul to talk to. Easy to break the ice. She has a responsible yet carefree attitude that I appreciated. Descriptions on the web page to her shape, services and personality were accurate. All the items mentioned on the web page were available and she was clear to nicely mention no digits. Hailey is a wonderful companion full of life, easy going and fun not to mention super sexy as a legit spinner!

Nonrush, easy going, sexy, fun and a delight to be with!

Best regards

J

Last edited:

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
I devoured this flower when she was with JerseyGirls and I was active. She is/was an incredible performer and I was blessed to have been sexually assaulted by Hailey. :biggrin2:

Phallus

Joined Jan 4, 2010
Messages 18
Gorgeous.

2014-07-16_0002.jpg

Hailey Rae // Beautiful Boudoir - Lindsay Kay Photography

Crimson Angel

Reviewer
Joined Sep 13, 2017
Messages 499
Madman said:
I devoured this flower when she was with JerseyGirls and I was active. She is/was an incredible performer and I was blessed to have been sexually assaulted by Hailey. :biggrin2:

Thank you so very much for the amazing comments :)

I love sexually assaulting you lovely men :blush2:praise-Bowing

Put me on that list.

I don't understand the mentality of you guys.

Sexual assault is a TWISTED thing to joke about. It's a serious crime that women experience through, and making it seem like nothing more than a humour topic or a weird fetish is not only insensitive, but also downright cruel. Madman you have probably never experienced sexual assault in the past so you have no right to say that it would be something that you'd "enjoy".

Like wow, I have no words. 2018 and we see grown adults making rape and sexual assault jokes like little children.

Last edited:
G

i agree. the degree in which PTSD can change someone’s life is impossible to fathom unless you’ve unfortunately experienced legitimate sexual assault yourself. many take personal offence at a comment like this. we live in sensitive times, best not say it if you’re aware it has the potential to be insensitive.

Last edited:

JessieJames

Reviewer
Joined Dec 31, 2013
Messages 774
An awesome review of a great lady is being hi-jacked by over sensitive folks. Give me a break folks and get a life!

Now back to the Queen who can also sexually molest and assault me anytime. It is my BODY and MY CHOICE, thank you.

Crimson Angel

Reviewer
Joined Sep 13, 2017
Messages 499
This has nothing to do with being "over sensitive". There are people reading this thread who have legitimately been sexually assaulted and would not appreciate the sick twisted humour that you and the rest were making. If you refuse to acknowledge how much of a serious crime sexual assault is, that's your problem not mine. I'm just pointing out the obvious because I cannot let a thread like this making light of such a crime that happens EVERYDAY in front of our eyes go unchallenged.

Last edited:

About this Discussion

19 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom