Hollywood Ladies
Emma Alexandra
  • Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

Great knockouts

Blackrock13

Not a knockout per say, but the best brawl I ever saw times three. These guys were out on their feet, they just didn't know it or care. It's been said in each of their fights both boxers threw over 2000 punches. Ward vs Gotti. Pick one and watch it.

Jawbone

I'm partial to MMA over boxing.

[video=youtube;19yee-LfFnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19yee-LfFnc[/video]

J

Joe Louis

I am hurt and devastated than nobody has picked one of my knock outs. I had in illustrious career where I floated like a butterfly and stung like a bee. Alright alright, keep it in your pants, I know that was the other guy, but I floated around just as much.

Gentlemen I present the real deal!

Tourist

I am hurt and devastated than nobody has picked one of my knock outs. I had in illustrious career where I floated like a butterfly and stung like a bee. Alright alright, keep it in your pants, I know that was the other guy, but I floated around just as much.

Gentlemen I present the real deal!
And I thought you were just another snack cake.

One of my favorite fighters to watch was Wendal Clark. I've had the pleasure of having a beer with the gentleman not too long ago at his restaurant and he is a very down to earth person. I bet he would still be a tough dude to deal with if he started throwing them.

Sexmachine

We can't leave Mike Tyson out when we are talking knock outs. At the beginning of his career he had pistons for fists.