Made with Love

"Fully booked " Is this really good marketing for an SP

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Looks like marketing is more important than ever for Sp's with the shrinking pool of spare money for rented sex . I just looked through a bunch of ads and kept seeing the girls posting a schedule then insert fully booked on many of the days .
My personal preference is seeing SP's that maintain the illusion of low mileage rather than emphasizing that they will be servicing lots of guys on the 3 days prior to the day she can make time for you .

Interested to hear if other guys actually finding it appealing to know she is getting banged lots before you get a chance or prefer to maintain the illusion that you aren't number 15 this week .

I know fully booked can also mean many things besides seeing clients but it does impart the impression of taking a number at the deli counter .

The reality is she may have fucked a thousand guys but I think many of us prefer the fantasy that she is low mileage and would prefer no mention of how much she is getting fucked before it's our turn .

My 02 cents .

amber-jade

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 353
smylee52 said:
Looks like marketing is more important than ever for Sp's with the shrinking pool of spare money for rented sex . I just looked through a bunch of ads and kept seeing the girls posting a schedule then insert fully booked on many of the days .
My personal preference is seeing SP's that maintain the illusion of low mileage rather than emphasizing that they will be servicing lots of guys on the 3 days prior to the day she can make time for you .

Interested to hear if other guys actually finding it appealing to know she is getting banged lots before you get a chance or prefer to maintain the illusion that you aren't number 15 this week .

I know fully booked can also mean many things besides seeing clients but it does impart the impression of taking a number at the deli counter .

The reality is she may have fucked a thousand guys but I think many of us prefer the fantasy that she is low mileage and would prefer no mention of how much she is getting fucked before it's our turn .

My 02 cents .

Interesting topic.

I have thought about this every time i see this posted by another girl.

it looks trashy IMO

Bear669

Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
We are at opposite poles on this one.....

We are at opposite poles on this one.....

smylee52 said:

My 02 cents .

...and of course the topic has come up many times before.

HOWEVER S, you may be the first (that I can recall) who expresses your distaste in WEEKLY terms rather than daily!:neutral:

Seems to me you are mixing up the 'fully booked' issue in terms of PR (and client convenience) and the separate issue of high mileage.

If an SP claims to offer limited bookings, then her 'fully booked' day could mean two hours with ONE client. On the other hand a very busy sex maniac could be advertising availability after seeing TEN clients :party:the same day.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Actually, I've never read a thread on this topic before and it is a double edged sword.

1) You can see her being fully booked as an indication of her popularity and assume that she is a great SP therefore you want to see her more now....

or

2) You can see this as she's had a lot of guys that week and would be worn/tired out by the time she sees you.

The "guy before" IS something we have to contend with and that's why I try and book as soon as she's on schedule. So I can "hopefully" be the first of the day. This is one reason I really enjoyed having a couple of regulars where they'd book on, just to see me then go about their business.

I think to avoid #2 an sp should make it VERY clear that she only sees a limited number of clients per day and being fully booked doesn't mean she's had 10 guys that day.

There are guys who don't care whether they are number 1 or 100. Just look at all the 1000 man gangbang videos out there? There's plenty of guys ready to line up to be 100.....

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
smylee52 said:

My 02 cents .

Would it be better if it just said "unavailable"?

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
Smylee, most hobbyists probably indulge in the fantasy you speak of - all SP's are low mileage, though for each hobbyist their reasons for preferring low mileage might be different. But it's not an ILlusion to think you're NOT some high number for the week, it's a DElusion. You admitted you know the low mileage is not true, so pretending it's not is delusion not illusion. But my word Nazism has a point: forget about whether her schedule says fully booked, unavailable, not touched since the Pope was a teenager, or whatever. Living with illusions means trying to ignore their falsity, whereas living with a delusion means actively embracing the sheer lunacy of our view and laughing at ourselves. Laugh at how silly you are and proceed to have a good time with a girl probably popular for good reasons.

It's not my .02 cents, it's fucking alot more expensive than that.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
:beurk:
amber-jade said:
Interesting topic.

I have thought about this every time i see this posted by another girl.

it looks trashy IMO

It strikes me more as an attempt to get customers to hurry up and book as the spots are going fast but that image discourages me rather than encourages me .

I don't mind someone at bat , someone on deck and being the one in the hole when it comes to baseball but not something I want announced when I am waiting my turn with an SP .

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
SillyGirl said:

This may be confusing to those that pre-booked for that day.
Also if everyone knows what "unavailable" means, then a word is just a word.

smylee52 said:

For me, the whole fantasy thing starts at the moment you decide who you wish to see. I am seeing a hot young woman that is my GF for the hour. I choose her based on her reliability and level of service. Its (usually) a given that she most likely has seen several others on the day.

By partaking in this hobby, I am accepting the fact that I am just a number in a line of "Johns".

It is funny that many of us rarely TOFTT but also wish to visit "low mileage" ladies. Also ironic since this is a review board (and expect many reviews of every provider).

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Bubba said:
Do you think when you see a sp that doesn't have the fully booked sign she has not fucked hundreds before you.

just my 2 cents

I think she should not market in such a way that makes me wonder what her number is .

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Bear669 said:

HOWEVER S, you may be the first (that I can recall) who expresses your distaste in WEEKLY terms rather than daily!:neutral:

Seems to me you are mixing up the 'fully booked' issue in terms of PR (and client convenience) and the separate issue of high mileage.

If an SP claims to offer limited bookings, then her 'fully booked' day could mean two hours with ONE client. On the other hand a very busy sex maniac could be advertising availability after seeing TEN clients :party:the same day.

It's OK to be at opposite poles . It's being at opposite ends of the same SP I wouldn't particularly care for :lol:

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
SillyGirl said:

I think it would be more appealing just to drop the day .

Eg .

Monday Available
Tuesday Fully booked
Wednesday Fully booked
Thursday Fully booked
Friday Available

Versus

Monday Available
Friday Available

valeriehugh

Advertiser
Joined May 27, 2010
Messages 65
Bear669 said:

That's what I was going to mention, but it seems you've beat me to it! I know that, personally, I write 'fully booked' to show that I am no longer available on a certain day, and 'not available' if I cannot be available on a certain day. As Bear mentioned, even if I show my availability as being from 5-10PM, that is just the earliest time I can be ready after class, up until the time I plan to go to sleep. I may still have to finish up a case study, or cram for a test, so once I have one booking, I am fully booked for that day. I'm sure many of the other gals are in similar positions as well. We all have obligations we have to attend to; Some of us are full-time students or have careers, while others are painters or writers or musicians, or have busy social/family lives. Keep in mind that a fully booked day doesn't necessarily mean a day full of fucking (though, that does sound fun!), but it's just a day where the amount of time we have available to see you fine gents has been filled. Did that make any sense?

smylee52 said:
I think it would be more appealing just to drop the day .

Eg .

Monday Available
Tuesday Fully booked
Wednesday Fully booked
Thursday Fully booked
Friday Available

Versus

Monday Available
Friday Available

Sometimes unless one actually sees the day they want available as being unavailable, they may not notice that that particular day is not on the list. It sounds odd, but it's human nature to fill in the blanks, so often it really is just a slip of the mind. I only started posting my schedule about a week ago due to a high volume of emails versus a small amount of availability, but I try to make it as clear as possible to help everybody out. Just as we all have a million and one things to do, we know that you do, too, so we just like to makes it as easy as possible when trying to accommodate such busy schedules together. Hope that makes sense.

Top Bottom