Made with Love

For the fitness minded...also, that bra is amazing!

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080
As many of you know, I'm trying hard to staunch off impending old age through various training. For those of you like me, here's something to keep you motivated... I motivated for hours to this :biggrin2:

C

cristycurves

In my experience in the fitness industry of over 35+ years I can tell you its very hard for a vegetarian to obtain the amount of muscle she carries.

I can't argue that since I don't have the knowledge, but even so, the amount of work required as well, would surpass my ability and desires. I'm just not motivated enough to look that way. I would like too, admire those who do and can, but I'd never be able to stop my binges on chips, other junkie carbs and sugar.

E

ERecTile

I applaud everyone who can maintain the discipline to work out. I have too many excuses and not enough willpower. But, I've been good at cutting down my food intake, especially sugar.

Here's a funny video that popped up at the end of Madman's post. It tricked me cause the thumbnail pic was a hot woman working out. Still, it was worth watching for the laughs!

E

ERecTile

cristycurves said:
:LMAO::good: I feel kind of bad laughing when someone gets hurt, but it's hard not to; Thanks Erectile for the laugh:)

You're very welcome! I saw an AFV video of a guy on a treadmill. It was going so fast that he slipped but held on to the bars. The treadmill actually stripped off his pants before literally throwing him against the back wall. Now THAT was hilarious!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
I can't argue that since I don't have the knowledge, but even so, the amount of work required as well, would surpass my ability and desires. I'm just not motivated enough to look that way. I would like too, admire those who do and can, but I'd never be able to stop my binges on chips, other junkie carbs and sugar.
Well at least you are honest with yourself.

Top Bottom