Made with Love

Foot Fetishes

ToeJam

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 21
Hi All, new to the hobby and found this board, really great info here.

I was just wondering if you all could help me out with any girls that will allow some mild foot fetish like toe sucking and massaging?

Thanks

ToeJam

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 21
GenevieveLajoie said:
Did someone say foot fetish?

yes, i went to your site and says you like foot worship...the feet have to be pretty and your feet are :) I love to suck on a womans toes as I have her in mish...

kinkden said:
fetish eh?? we are all about fetishes :D

your facility may be a little ovecommunity with me...but thanks!

forestgrumpy said:
I am out see yea.

it's not for everyone

ToeJam

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 21
Findmeway said:
Good luck been here a few weeks found it through the red zone, you?

my friend who is guilty of sending me down this road recommended i lurk and try this site out. so far so good. if he decides to out himself as a my known associate, i'll let him speak for himself.

Mr Bates

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 44
ToeJam said:
my friend who is guilty of sending me down this road recommended i lurk and try this site out. so far so good. if he decides to out himself as a my known associate, i'll let him speak for himself.

Curious what other fetishes you have, I tried the toe fetish once by accident in a MP with a clean Asian lady and was a turn on.

ToeJam

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 21
that's about it Mr Bates. I hate the winter as the ladies feet are so covered up, but when summer comes, I find myself looking down all the time and ogling pretty manicured feet. i have to watch out so i don't walk in to traffic sometimes

Hugh

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 100
ToeJam said:
that's about it Mr Bates. I hate the winter as the ladies feet are so covered up, but when summer comes, I find myself looking down all the time and ogling pretty manicured feet. i have to watch out so i don't walk in to traffic sometimes

:lol: Think you belong with the sex maniacs here, welcome.

Top Bottom