SPDir
Pure Pleasure Spa
  • Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

Foot Fetishes

ToeJam

Hi All, new to the hobby and found this board, really great info here.

I was just wondering if you all could help me out with any girls that will allow some mild foot fetish like toe sucking and massaging?

Thanks

ToeJam

Good luck been here a few weeks found it through the red zone, you?
my friend who is guilty of sending me down this road recommended i lurk and try this site out. so far so good. if he decides to out himself as a my known associate, i'll let him speak for himself.

Mr Bates

my friend who is guilty of sending me down this road recommended i lurk and try this site out. so far so good. if he decides to out himself as a my known associate, i'll let him speak for himself.
Curious what other fetishes you have, I tried the toe fetish once by accident in a MP with a clean Asian lady and was a turn on.

ToeJam

that's about it Mr Bates. I hate the winter as the ladies feet are so covered up, but when summer comes, I find myself looking down all the time and ogling pretty manicured feet. i have to watch out so i don't walk in to traffic sometimes

Hugh

that's about it Mr Bates. I hate the winter as the ladies feet are so covered up, but when summer comes, I find myself looking down all the time and ogling pretty manicured feet. i have to watch out so i don't walk in to traffic sometimes
:lol: Think you belong with the sex maniacs here, welcome.

G

Guido

What a toe sucker! :lol: Actually some ladies do have irresistible feet.

I

iceman_dci

Iceman lock the door when I slam it.
ME?!?! How the fuck did I get caught up in this mess? Although I gotsta admit, I do like a good lick on dem piggies every once in a while...Rayden, you in for some jam? :lol: