Made with Love

exactly how sick am I?

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
OK. I`m writing this from a small town in Mexico. Day 3 of a 7 day bike trip. Today I crashed my bike into the side of a hill and broke 3 bones in my foot. Yes, I feel like an asshole but my major concern is that I probably can,t see an SP for about 6 weeks.

That`s just not normal. How sick am I? I`m serious. Anyone relate?

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
This coming from a guy that we had to pry out of retirement!

No need to fear you sicko , you can still hobby, just lie down for cowgirl, BBBJ, let her stand infront of you while you are sitting up in the bed for daty. You get to squeeze the ladies soft round ass as you lick away and throw in the odd digit for good measures. You can still even spin her around, let her bend over and dive right in tongue first!

JUST DO IT!

You can practice now with some hot little mexicasa mama, and probably cheaper than here. What are you waiting for Olayda, pick up that phone and make that call!:twisted: You only broke a foot man, the little guy should still rise for the occasion!

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
olayda said:
Today I crashed my bike into the side of a hill and broke 3 bones in my foot. Yes, I feel like an asshole but my major concern is that I probably can,t see an SP for about 6 weeks.

I've been there, my friend. I hope your recovery goes smoothly.

KR

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
No need to fear you sicko , you can still hobby, just lie down for cowgirl, BBBJ, let her stand infront of you while you are sitting up in the bed for daty. You get to squeeze the ladies soft round ass as you lick away and throw in the odd digit for good measures. You can still even spin her around, let her bend over and dive right in tongue first!

Rayden, sounds like you wish you had a cast.
BT, the fact that I`m posting is by definition sick
4X, thanks for the offer but I can do my own hobbying

If you were an SP how sad would it be if a client knocked on your door with crutches? C`mon boys.

I

iceman_dci

You sick perverted fuck you! :lol: You are in the same league as I am with my busted up ribs and still going ahead with my appointment with Rebecca...sick fuck you hehehehehe.

Rayden is right, sit back and enjoy the Mamasitas out ther, 20 bux will get you poon 4x's a day (not our 4x's) all week!!

I busted up my knee on the ride to conquer cancer last year and still rode 175km on it, and my tent partner and I still fucked (hahaha, her bf never knew a thing..lol) CG of course, she's tiny and her head never touched the top of the tent.

Fuck the injury, there's always CG and BBBJ's to be had!!

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
Sick7492138.jpg

C

Cycleguy007

olayda said:
OK. I`m writing this from a small town in Mexico. Day 3 of a 7 day bike trip. Today I crashed my bike into the side of a hill and broke 3 bones in my foot. Yes, I feel like an asshole but my major concern is that I probably can,t see an SP for about 6 weeks.

1. Lucky bastid... I'm jonesing BT for a nice ride outside... :cry:
2. Dude, sorry bout your luck... How's your bike? :lol:
3. Why can't you fuck when you have a busted foot????? :?:

Top Bottom