Made with Love

Does Anyone Use Chat?

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
I recently got into this Board Chat thing somewhere else in this vast internet universe.
I was wondering if anyone uses chat here, what are the peak times and if....

well...if anyone really cares for it...

I prefer to chat with SPs in person...and you know...do other stuff.
but it can be a good resource and good communicative tool for board members.

T

The Dean

We do have chatroom in our IM Bar. Everymember has this IM bar and its very easy to use. It can be very usefull for everyone. Chatroom is open to everyone, so you can talk with everyone there and they dont need to be in your friends list.

Here is how you can access to chatroom on IM Bar.

Click to the icon on your IM Bar (same as in this picture, i have pointed with arrows on the picture)

chat1.jpg

And then you will see a chatroom " The Lobby " there. You can start chatting.

chat2.jpg

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
I like the chat option in the bar mentioned above great for private conversations with my friends list members and still be able to surf the site. I like the main chat feature of the board as well for more of a party/group feel.....

Thanks Dean.......:)

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
I see that the beautiful Sassy's Sophie is going to be on chat Sunday night. I am sure it will be in full use then.

It feels like a long time since my duo with her and the superstar Mia. It would be great to reconnect with her..although I prefer in person. :), but i'll take chat.
Perhaps I should post the review here.

T

The Dean

athaire said:
I like the chat option in the bar mentioned above great for private conversations with my friends list members and still be able to surf the site. I like the main chat feature of the board as well for more of a party/group feel.....

Thanks Dean.......:)

Your very welcome. But IM Bar Chatroom is not private. Its open to everyone.

Chat with someone from your friends list ( The list in "Who's Online on the right side of the IM bar) is private.

About this Discussion

15 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom