Made with Love

Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation.

kissmyass

Joined Jan 21, 2010
Messages 157
I was thinking of a long lost best friend that have not seen in over 15 years and the phone rang. Yes it was him, it happened about a month ago and cannot shake the surprise. Anything similar happened to you.

B

Beenthere123

Skiing in Mont Tremblant couldn't break was heading towards the tree at full speed. Out of nowhere my left skii took a life of its own and turned for me. Scary and true shit.

Esquire

Joined Jun 30, 2010
Messages 346
Many times I've experienced 'Deja Vu's' or even coincidences that seem like ESP (you think of someone, and the phone rings or you get an email from them, or you bump into them).

C

Cycleguy007

olayda said:
5 years ago took my daughter to St lawrence market, shortly after my father had died.
She was snooping around the vintage newspapers etc.. and saw an old letter in an envelope with our last name on it sitting on the top of a pile of papers.

She bought it for a dollar out of whimsy and showed it to me. I read the letter and cried. it was written by my father when he was 12 years old at boarding school to his parents overseas who had virtually abandoned him.

Not a word of a lie. I've got it framed.
I'm at a loss for words? For real? That is an incredible coincidence... :shock:

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,124
olayda said:
5 years ago took my daughter to St lawrence market, shortly after my father had died.
She was snooping around the vintage newspapers etc.. and saw an old letter in an envelope with our last name on it sitting on the top of a pile of papers.

She bought it for a dollar out of whimsy and showed it to me. I read the letter and cried. it was written by my father when he was 12 years old at boarding school to his parents overseas who had virtually abandoned him.

Not a word of a lie. I've got it framed.
Shit man you can't tell a story like that and not finish it....what the letter say??

C

Cycleguy007

Dude... for what its worth...

Dude... for what its worth...

olayda said:
Story is for real.

What the letter said is a long story, but distilled he was writing to his folks hoping they would come visit him this year. He understood that last year they were very busy.

He said " I feel alone sometimes, but I'm trying to be a man" .....sorry, I seem to have something in my throat. :frown:

It helped me to understand why he had difficulty expressing love to his children. I had always resented him for that and that day I was able to forgive him.

...sorry, having trouble going on

Your comments put a lump in my throat too... I can't imagine what that would feel like man.

I'm lucky to have a very good relationship with my father and my son, and never miss an opportunity to tell them how much I enjoy having them in my life. Ya... I still hug my dad (he'll be 79 next week), and ya, I still hug my son... (he's 17 BTW...) but I don't care who thinks that might be wussy.

Noir@Heart

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 29
When i was in my early teens i had this wonderful dream about one of my teachers. When i awoke my sheets were all sticky around my mandigo. I have no explanation for that occurrence. :bad:

Danolo

Reviewer
Joined Jul 23, 2010
Messages 1,062
We all have Deja Vu... its fairly common, but even more common is VUJa Day... that's where you come into a situation and you KNOW you've never been there before...

Top Bottom