Blondie Massage Spa
Hot Pink List
  • Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

Demien2K5 schools the Hof

smylee52

how long did that take for you to put the script together haha
It's hard to put a time on it because this was done over a week during TV commercial breaks , on my laptop , but easily 2 to 3 hours on the script . A lot of trial and error when you hear the character speak the words and finding out what works and what doesn't .

If people watching get half as much fun out of these cartoons as I do creating them then that's a nice bonus .

H

HOF

PUSSY ON STILTS BAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You know the lady has been HOFFED when the thumb is in her ass!

:tongue::great::na::he::lol:

smylee52

PUSSY ON STILTS BAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You know the lady has been HOFFED when the thumb is in her ass!

:tongue::great::na

:lol: Nice to see you are using your new status as a movie star to expand the hobbiest lexicon .

Defintions - Hoffing - Thumb in bum .

Raiden

Reviewer
Smiley you are a hoot bro!

I guess the next item on the agenda is to have Hof and Demien dip their dicks in cement and have it on display on The Hollywood Walk of Fame.:lol::lol:

smylee52

I guess the next item on the agenda is to have Hof and Demien dip their dicks in cement and have it on display on The Hollywood Walk of Fame.:lol::lol:
Well their dicks have been everyplace else so why not cement :shock: . Now that I think of it I wouldn't be surprised if a plaster mold was already made of Hof 's equipment :gasp: .:gasp:

GDLLover

I do believe that one lady mentioned that she was taking moulds of willing clients. She can give an update if she so chooses.

So there already is a mould of fame so to speak.

H

HOF

Well their dicks have been everyplace else so why not cement :shock: . Now that I think of it I wouldn't be surprised if a plaster mold was already made of Hof 's equipment :gasp: .:gasp:

In tears ROTFLMFAO

My birthday is on the 13th and I'm planning on having some fun! So, I'm takin' my step, ladder, velcro ties and helmut to the adventure.

Next Caerf party, I'm bringin' them too!

:great:

thetank

Reviewer
That was some of the funniest shit I have seen . . . EVER!! ROTFLMFAO!:lol:

Demien the "sp whisperer" . . . funny as shit!!

Mrs. Tank couldn't stop laughing.

thetank