Made with Love

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
I have really noticed a jump in the users online here in the last while with the "Most users ever" numbers climbing daily. I also noticed that the chat feature doesn't seem to be something the membership here are utilizing.....are you guys not a chatty bunch out in Ont.?

Zachy

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
I think most people dont go there, because, either they dont know or not used to it yet.

If Mods organize "A Chat Night" with topics, like sports, politics or pussy lol, i am sure it will get some attention.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
zachy said:
I think most people dont go there, because, either they dont know or not used to it yet.

If Mods organize "A Chat Night" with topics, like sports, politics or pussy lol, i am sure it will get some attention.

Good idea Zachy. I think a lot of us are busy using the instant messaging function with friends.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
athaire said:
I have really noticed a jump in the users online here in the last while with the "Most users ever" numbers climbing daily. I also noticed that the chat feature doesn't seem to be something the membership here are utilizing.....are you guys not a chatty bunch out in Ont.?

Good observation Athaire. It's growing daily. Word is circulating. The majority of the most active reviewers are on this board so there is Good information flow. The contests are really worthwhile. Where the reviews are, the lurkers follow I guess. It is soon going to pass that Blue Board out west. Getting close isn't it? If only you west coast boys would get busy on the BC forum. LOL.

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
4Times said:
Good observation Athaire. It's growing daily. Word is circulating. The majority of the most active reviewers are on this board so there is Good information flow. The contests are really worthwhile. Where the reviews are, the lurkers follow I guess. It is soon going to pass that Blue Board out west. Getting close isn't it? If only you west coast boys would get busy on the BC forum. LOL.

Am trying to get the guys out here to come around....but they are nothing if not stubborn.

Top Bottom