Made with Love

Black parents give birth to white baby

Grefin

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 111
PROF BRYAN SYKES
Oxford University

THIS sounds like a very unusual case. Quite extraordinary.

All skin and eye colour are controlled by the pigment melanin.

And there are about a dozen genes that control the amount or type of melanin.

Even if there had been convergence of a pale version of the parents' genes, there would have to be some form of white ancestry on both sides for the baby to look this way.

As albinoism has been ruled out, it is more likely that there has been some other mutation that's happened to produce this colouring.

Without further tests, that is, in my opinion, the most rational explanation.

C

Cycleguy007

Occam's razor....

Occam's razor....

is the principle that "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity". The popular interpretation of this principle is: the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
doggie said:
Smylee you are a hilarious guy, i really like your posts. You should post more often.

I actually write much more than you see but I know have a 10 second rule before I submit and end up deleting the post :lol: . Nice to hear I make some people laugh . After all laughing and fucking make for a happy man :great:.

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
smylee52 said:
I actually write much more than you see but I know have a 10 second rule before I submit and end up deleting the post :lol: . Nice to hear I make some people laugh . After all laughing and fucking make for a happy man :great:.

Funniest member of HUBGFE, here I present you this award

ytqYD.jpg

Congratulations Smylee! Could you come on stage and say a few words about your experience?

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
JackassJack said:
Funniest member of HUBGFE, here I present you this award

Congratulations Smylee! Could you come on stage and say a few words about your experience?

I love Tai pussy . Very thoughtful thank you . Come to think of if I like all Asian pussy . Actually I've met very few pussies I didn't like and it was more who they were attached to than where they came from . I am very easy to buy for when it comes to pussy .

About this Discussion

18 Replies
4K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom