Venus Toronto
Mirage Entertainment
  • Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

Anal Suppositories That "Cure" Homosexuality

JennyT

I think the inventors of that “cure” should cure themselves with something bigger anally. And repeat till they admit to the whole world that they
are enjoying it.

DILLIGAF

Reviewer
I got a suppository for them and I will gladly administer it!!!!!
It has Louisville branded into it so you can't mistake it for an impostor.
And you can even use it more than once.

DILLIGAF

demien3k5

DILLIGAF;n1468740 said:

DILLIGAF
Are you advocating violence using a baseball bat!? That is so offensive! I hope a mod reads your post and it's the last post you ever make on this board!

(see how stupid that sounds, in context?)

Madman

Reviewer
Thank God, there's hope for Papa and Peace.

Btw, are those two homeless jabronis still here?:clapping2::Still-friends::drinks2:

ROBERTSON

DILLIGAF;n1468740 said:

DILLIGAF
To most, these talk show participants obviously need to be shown the error of they ways.

Your suggestion is as good as any, for those who have their brains in their asses.

Prim0

Why do people feel the need to get into other people's business? If people are homosexual, so what? Let them at it. Their actions don't affect the lives of others....why does there need to be a cure, even if there were one? I'd rather there was a cure for the people that want to go around and tell others how to live their lives.

Ban the morality police who want to influence the freedoms of others because of their religious beliefs. Ban the morality police who want to influence what people can say and feel about others. Band the morality police who want to tell others what they can eat and drink or ingest. Ban anyone who wants to tell others how they should be allowed to live their lives when their actions don't affect any other persons that aren't willing participants in the activities!

Let freedom reign!

ROBERTSON

Prim0;n1469026 said:
Why do people feel the need to get into other people's business? If people are homosexual, so what? Let them at it. Their actions don't affect the lives of others....why does there need to be a cure, even if there were one? I'd rather there was a cure for the people that want to go around and tell others how to live their lives.

Ban the morality police who want to influence the freedoms of others because of their religious beliefs. Ban the morality police who want to influence what people can say and feel about others. Band the morality police who want to tell others what they can eat and drink or ingest. Ban anyone who wants to tell others how they should be allowed to live their lives when their actions don't affect any other persons that aren't willing participants in the activities!

Let freedom reign!
Tell that to the country and religious in the OP.

The OP has NOTHING to do with the free world, but just another backward Muslim country.