Made with Love

An important message from mirage..........post c-36

G

Guido

lovelatinas said:
It's a law to appease Harper's base and to get votes. Nothing will change, just as incalls were illegal, we kept on going to incalls and still walked home unscathed. Same thing post Bill C-36. Unless your an asshole and mistreat the ladies, you will be charged.

It gives LE way too much power to ruin lives of good people who only seek intimacy and at the same time endangers the ladies who provide this service of their own free will.

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Guido said:
It gives LE way too much power to ruin lives of good people who only seek intimacy and at the same time endangers the ladies who provide this service of their own free will.

Only if LE decides to enforce, which I doubt they will. They will target street prostitution, underage prostitution and human trafficking.

bobistheowl

BANNED
Joined Oct 14, 2014
Messages 1,935
MIRAGE said:
not concerned about fags that dont have the balls to say things to my face. They know where to find me.

Andy

This law can and will scare away the guys who dip a toe in the lake, and say they went swimming.

I wonder if it would be compliant with the law to present a menu list of services as a series of custom emoticons that can easily be interpreted, but will not be explained, and their subjective nature establishes reasonable doubt. Only a cop or a green horn would ask what they mean. It's like a skill testing question in a sweepstakes.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
You are a true leader in this industry Andy. Kudos.

"This hobby has always been illegal, it was even illegal to have been found in a common bawdy house. Yet was never enforced…….. for the same reasons, that in my opinion, it’s not gonna be enforced any differently now."

Totally agree with this comment, especially with responsible owners like you and respectful clients.

Will Smith

Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 220
Glad you shared this, new news to be.

Agencies have had great value, we served a purpose. Especially to law enforcement. Over the years I have put a couple of pimps in jail ( had myself and my family threatened by them afterwards), co-operated with police with missing ,run away girls, sheltered girls from abusive relationships, gave them free shelter until they got back on their feet, and helped set one that was trafficked FREE).

Agencies work very closely with law enforcement, we keep the girls safe, off of the streets, and in the end, that’s their biggest concern. Over the years the police have visited our incalls to check up on the girls, the police know me by name and have even been to my home. They know me well and how I operate my business.

muckin

Reviewer
Joined Apr 14, 2010
Messages 2,215
Thanks for taking the lead on this and sharing with all of us. The new website looks great! Keep doing what your doing, not only for us, but the safe environment you provide for the girls.
I also agree with you and Kirk about the comment below.

"This hobby has always been illegal, it was even illegal to have been found in a common bawdy house. Yet was never enforced…….. for the same reasons, that in my opinion, it’s not gonna be enforced any differently now."

About this Discussion

34 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom