Made with Love

Agencies, Indies and CL- here and "there"

I

iceman_dci

I've been noticing a great difference between here and "there". Here there seems to be more of us using Agencies and well know Indies. "There" seems to have the CL section festooned with new entries whilst here is a baren wasteland.

Perplexing dynamic.....

I

iceman_dci

I use CL every once in a while and you do find Gems out there, but for the most part, you really have to do your research and use tools to find hijacked pics like Tineye for reverse lookups.

I've found a couple of gems that I repeat with, (Jaime and Sexy Jordan) and have also been burned a couple of times with B&S; the first I didn't walk out on ( I know, I know), but the second I did and her BF/Pimp was out in his car and opened the door to get out, I glared, he closed the door ... LOL but this was all before I found this wonderful little community and have not been burned since and have gained a better understanding and respect for the Ladies and my fellow low lifes (kidding).

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
severeaddicted said:
I think it has to do with there being older and here being a baby, the CL section will boom once more members arrive here.

Agreed, as the site grows in membership more CL hunters will join the pack of SP hunters.

Top Bottom