Made with Love

Zombie - Time to step outside

I

iceman_dci

I've never been one to shy away from a fight...too big and stupid to back down I guess.

So how bout it? Willing to step in to the ring?

Everyone else...take a number.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
In the blue corner wearing the icicle blue shorts, standing in at 6 ft. 5 in.tall and weighing in at 250 lbs. it's IIICCCCEEEEEEMAN and in the red corner wearing the Green trunks with I LOVE RILEY smack dab in the center of his crotch , standing at 6ft. 3. inches tall and weighing in at 202lbs, it's ZOMMMMMMBBBIIEEEEEE!

Gentlemen you know the rules, I want to see a dirty nasty fight, LET's GET IT ON!

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
Iceman...lets have a look at your TDL according to your profile..shall we?

Agency Girls:

Naughty Girls:
Lola, Maii
Dream Makers: Alena, Brianna, Latika
Sassy Angels: Sophie, Ruby
Mirage:Jemma, Ariel, Livia
G-Spot: Nikki, Adriana
Room Mates: Tyler, Sydney (fomerly Cameron@Diva)[check] Repeat Oh yes!!
Secret Rendezvous: Harlie
TO Passions: Samara, Allison, Anjelina
GOE: Paris, Holly, Tamara
GEMINI: Karmen [check] Repeat Oh yes!!

Indies:

Alexandra
Charlie Girl
Jezebel Valentine
Passion
Holly Hartley
Brynn Winters
Gina Leigh (The Hammer)
Phoenix (Barrie)
Kayleigh Carter

ATF's (have repeated):

Hailey@Naughty Girls
Jaime@Indy
Rebecca Richardson@Indy
Genevieve@Indy
Candice@PAL

...quite the extensive list. And do you have a timeline for completing this before you go absolutely broke from fucking all of these SP's and lay distitute in your Mother's basement, surfing HUBGFE and reading all of the reviews wishing you had not set your goals so fucking high that you lost everything and now a loser in "Yo Mama's" crib? LOL.

BRING IT ON!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
Senor Gomes said:
Zombie you need a shrink.

I'm seeing yours next week. We're going to compare notes on your anal sex addiction and my propensity to piss people off with my honest opinions of certain people and see if there's a connection there...

....wait, late breaking news. You like fucking assholes and I'm just a fucking asshole!!! No need for that appointment then. Thanks Gomes!

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
Rayden said:
In the blue corner wearing the icicle blue shorts, standing in at 6 ft. 5 in.tall and weighing in at 250 lbs. it's IIICCCCEEEEEEMAN and in the red corner wearing the Green trunks with I LOVE RILEY smack dab in the center of his crotch , standing at 6ft. 3. inches tall and weighing in at 202lbs, it's ZOMMMMMMBBBIIEEEEEE!

Gentlemen you know the rules, I want to see a dirty nasty fight, LET's GET IT ON!

Iceman might be bigger than me, but Hailey told me my dick is bigger than his...3" on Iceman to my 3.25" HAHAHA I WIN!!!

Shit, I wore my shorts backwards....

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Zombie said:

...quite the extensive list. And do you have a timeline for completing this before you go absolutely broke from fucking all of these SP's and lay distitute in your Mother's basement, surfing HUBGFE and reading all of the reviews wishing you had not set your goals so fucking high that you lost everything and now a loser in "Yo Mama's" crib? LOL.

BRING IT ON!!! :lol:

Careful tough guy . He will squash you :lol: . ( speaking of basement apartments :lol:)

I

iceman_dci

Zombie said:

BRING IT ON!!! :lol::lol::lol:

My mother died from a three year bought with cancer in 2005 after spending the last 3 months of her life wilting away in palliative care. Since then, I've devoted a lot of time to raising awareness and volunteering and advocating to finding a cure for cancer. I ride every year in the Ride to conquer cancer and have raised over $10k in those years. Ask any SP who's seen me and they will tell you I wear the bands on my wrist in support of cancer research. So you can back the fuck up with bringing my mother in to this or you and I WILL tangle. Capiche?

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
iceman_dci said:
My mother died from a three year bought with cancer in 2005 after spending the last 3 months of her life wilting away in palliative care. Since then, I've devoted a lot of time to raising awareness and volunteering and advocating to finding a cure for cancer. I ride every year in the Ride to conquer cancer and have raised over $10k in those years.
My condolences to you. I take my hat off to you buddy, it's a Ride for a good cause count with me on the next one; btw what's wrong with your list, it's a good one.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Zombie, you don't need to go to my profile to have a look at my TDL, it's right here the info that you would find there ( look at my sig for the complete ATFs at this moment and the tops names on my TDL) and about yours?

note to myself

2010 HDL

Roommates: Kassey (blonde), Holly (Redhead)
Exquisite: Sebelle 2hrs (brunette), Darya 1,5hr (redhead)
Entourage: Cassidy (redhead), Melody (brunette)
Naughty Girls Toronto: Hailey (dark), 2nd visit 2hrs, Maii(black) 2hrs, Hailey 3rd visit 2hrs.
Mirage: Dawn 2hrs
G-Spot: Leslie.

TDL

Rebecca Richardson@Indy
Naughty Girls Toronto: Lola,
Entourage: London, Natalia
Roommates: Billie, Cory, Tyler, Caitlyn
GOE: Paris, Roksi, Lexx, Raven, Holly
Select: Jenn
Mirage: Jemma, Sofia, Jessie
Sassy Angels: Sophie, Mady
Exquisite: Angelina

H

HOF

Well, I don't have a list!

As MLK said, "I have a dream!"

My dream is to fornicate with all the attractive (according to me)SPs in Ontario. So, it's working out pretty well! LMAO.

H

HOF

iceman_dci said:
My mother died from a three year bought with cancer in 2005 after spending the last 3 months of her life wilting away in palliative care. Since then, I've devoted a lot of time to raising awareness and volunteering and advocating to finding a cure for cancer. I ride every year in the Ride to conquer cancer and have raised over $10k in those years. Ask any SP who's seen me and they will tell you I wear the bands on my wrist in support of cancer research. So you can back the fuck up with bringing my mother in to this or you and I WILL tangle. Capiche?

My condolences and admiration to you.
I know, first hand, how difficult it is to a watch loved ones deteriorate. I was a family caregiver for over 20 years (mom&dad). I wear both family crests on my back, so they are always with me! Ask any SP who has met me. We all have our ways to honour and help and I applaud yours.

With that said, it's time to leave the non-sense out of posts and threads when it comes to family. For alittle levity, there is absolutely nothing wrong with living with one's parents! George did it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKU...9F8E39628&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=2

B

Beenthere123

iceman_dci said:

My condolences Ice way to go bud. Dean its time to Ban this fucker Zombie, had enough with his bullshit.

About this Discussion

22 Replies
4K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom