Made with Love

Hush Companions Zoey@Hush

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
It was one of those days where I was browsing Twitter and I came across this....which btw she's not following me and that's got to change!Hmmmmmm

and this

Which of course led to this

44b98a229c87db185cf0e10e68f735f0.gif

FUCKIN MUCKIN or the Monk booby trapped my scooter AGAIN!!!!! SHIT, I think it cinched my eyebrows and my pubes! FUckers!

No way, nothing was stopping me from getting a real feel of that Zoey booty so I ditched the moped and ran like a fat kid chasing an ice cream truck.

I get to the location and within minutes I'm getting the buzz up.

KNOCK KNOCK,

I knew going in the booty would be stellar but the rest I had no idea until the door opened then I was like

tenor.gif

Damn Zoey is a hottie. She is very very pretty with an amazing smile and flawless skin. Very little ink and to be honest I wanted to spend the hour holding her booty in my hands and looking at her beautiful face!

Service wise I really enjoyed the DFK, the BBBJ and she was so cute. Half way through the BJ, she stopped , looked at me and asked me if there's a special way I like it. HAhAhA, "baby, just keep doing what your doing" was my answer lol. Then there was DATY, loved it, licky licky, squeezy squeezy the perfect peach booty, DAMN!!!! Main event, what can I say, Zoey 1 Nutellaman beaten!

I had a great time with this little hottie. I think I may have to fix my scooter, wear a hat because it's starting to get friggen cold and make my way back to Zoey real soon.

YES I'M GOING TO REPEAT!!! SHADDUP MUCK just shaddup!

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
It was one of those days where I was browsing Twitter and I came across this....which btw she's not following me and that's got to change!Hmmmmmm

Nice review but don't pretend that you made the visit on the spur of the moment. The real story is that you have been drooling over Zoey's pics for weeks and have been talking about it for as long. Don't try to be cool. But good review man.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
That's it, the monk , Rai and Kirk are having way too much fun. I have to get back to living the dream.

Yes I intentionally left you out Mucky, you're an owned man just like me. :Crying2:

muckin

Reviewer
Joined Apr 14, 2010
Messages 2,215
REPEAT????? WTF she must be good. Someone get him his hair back, hes losing his mind like Samson lost his strength, the real @Raiden doesnt repeat, yet this is becoming a habit, you know who the others are fucker dont make me spill the beans. Kirks also right youve been saying I have to see Zoey like that fat kid that wants his ice cream since the first time you screwed up that chance to see her, never mind the second time you fucked up. Monk, good job on the moped, lets get an ice cream truck, Next time hes running after it like that fat kid who want s his Zoey we can put it on you tube:rofl!:

Peter Baires

Reviewer
Joined Oct 14, 2015
Messages 766
Ray, I was trying to get rid of your RayCut, not cockblocked you, suits you well anyways from hidding the moped from me :LMAO:

She us a hotty, I’ll have to sneak out again and pay her a visit.
great review

Last edited:
Top Bottom