Made with Love

Cupid Zara @ Cupids - hot little hard worker

Jc_fashion

Reviewer
Joined Dec 11, 2017
Messages 31
I had the pleasure of meeting Zara for 90 minutes for an early evening outcall. It was great and I lost all concept of money in the haze and ended up extending her to two hours.

Booking was easy because Cupid’s is awesome. Period. All arrangements done beforehand via email from California. Thank you Bridgette.

She came and met me in the hotel restaurant bar. I got a glass of wine for her and we had a drink and chatted a bit. When you first meet her she’s very nicely put together. She arrived in the hotel bar dressed nicely with a warm pullover. I was proud to have such a beautiful date in front of the other guests. Quite a bit of makeup when getting dolled up. Her hair is long and beautiful.

She has a nice, sultry voice. Kind of like Kathleen Turner when she was young in Body Heat or Romancing the Stone ( does anyone care? I liked her voice ). Talking to her is fun and easy.

I’m not buying the “asian/south american” thing. She looks either Persian or Turkish or Israeli. Exotic for sure. Her face is really pretty. Kinda Kardashian, maybe.

I’m not a play by play person. Please read between the lines that I this wasn’t a meeting that was clouded with “restrictions”. Other people’s reviews of their experience with Zara @ Cupids, or under her previous alias Julie @ SFTO, are very accurate. YMMV but seriously, it’s all there for you. It’s hot and it’s intense.

Let’s be clear. This is the girl for you if you’re into a big, round ass. She has a beautiful one. Her legs are big but sexy. Her top is a tad slight for her bottom. Trust me, it’s astounding when you’re in doggy and you look down at her. Calling her hourglass shaped is an understatement. It’s the shape of sex. Her waist is tiny and if you have big hands you can almost touch your fingertips on her stomach when you’re holding her.

Over time the intensity of my encounter became hotter and hotter. She is agreeable, excitable and eager to figure out what you want and give it to you. I’m a dirty talker and she seemed to really like that. She is unquestionably a very sexual person and it shows once you start to feel one another out.

Okay, here’s the part I really liked. Things got intense and we were all over ourselves the whole time. As she got hotter & sweatier and as things got crazier the makeup started to come off. I started to realize there was a very young, very cute girl under there.

I asked. and it turns out she really is only 21. She’s adorable. Zara, if you’re listening please lighten up on the makeup. You’re hiding a very pretty face that we want to see!

I asked my SP if she would appreciate this review. She said yes. She’s very special so be kind to her, gentlemen.

Attitude is a 10
Face is a 9
Body is a 8.5
Hygiene is a 9

p.s. it was $600, not 60, for 120 minutes.

Last edited:

About this Discussion

7 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom