Made with Love

Your very first orgasm - did you really know what happened

Joined Dec 16, 2009
Messages 23
I was 12, I found a stack of playboys hidden in the cupboard and I remember looking at them and my breathing changed, I was clearly aroused and i felt a tingle in my panties. That night I went to bed and played with myself and that is when it happened I came for the first time and I was hooked. That summer I learned every inch of my body.

I figured, if it was this good by myself it had to be great with a partner...my first sexual experiance was not so wonderful, haha!

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,206
Mine is kinda weird, I think I was 19.
I'd been masturbating for several years and had sex twice before I actually came. I'd stay hard but not blow my load.
It wasn't until I was jerking myself almost raw for almost an hour that it happened, I realized that I had to put even more into it.

howmuch toomuch

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 66
Rolling around with my girlfriend at her parents place when I was about 14 yrs. Dick still in my pants, her dry humping me, making my balls totally blue, left a wet spot in my 501's. Both of us were like, ewwwwww. :???:

Marcus

Joined Feb 14, 2010
Messages 210
Molly Robinson said:
I was 12, I found a stack of playboys hidden in the cupboard and I remember looking at them and my breathing changed, I was clearly aroused and i felt a tingle in my panties. That night I went to bed and played with myself and that is when it happened I came for the first time and I was hooked. That summer I learned every inch of my body.

I figured, if it was this good by myself it had to be great with a partner...my first sexual experiance was not so wonderful, haha!

12 and looking at playboy? :) Once a pervert always a pervert!

O

oagre

I had been cumming since I was about 9, basically dry-cumming humping the bed while thinking about girls on TV sitcoms and such. So when I finally shot at the age of 12, it was...

"Son, welcome to the Big Leagues!":he:

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
At the risk of embarrasing myself, back of a van and I was 16 yo. My girlfriend was jerking my gherkin and just kind of exploded but felt really good and we both had a good laugh. I don't know why I didn't pressure her more after that. Sadly I did not break the code on masturbating until 20 or 21.

C

Cycleguy007

oddball said:
12 or 13 found a paperback biography of Marilyn Monroe kicking around that was full of pictures, screen caps, photo shoots etc. Around that time there was also a copy of the Happy Hooker in the house. Not sure which one was the cause of the first accidental explosion, but it was one of those two. Lying on the bed, reading on my stomach, rubbing though the pants, thought I had broken something! :shock:

You did!

2KNwO.png

Braydon

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 19
oddball said:
12 or 13 found a paperback biography of Marilyn Monroe kicking around that was full of pictures, screen caps, photo shoots etc. Around that time there was also a copy of the Happy Hooker in the house. Not sure which one was the cause of the first accidental explosion, but it was one of those two. Lying on the bed, reading on my stomach, rubbing though the pants, thought I had broken something! :shock:

:lol: mine is very similar

H

HOF

GOO TIMES No spelling mistake read on!

GOO TIMES No spelling mistake read on!

Ok, I had orgasms from yankin' my doodle, but the first orgasm I had with a girl is a great story.

13 years old, the girl was 15 she flunked a couple times! LOL Not her fault, her family kept moving because of her dad's job.

Anyway, we had done the normal kid stuff, stinky fingers, wackadoo, but now it was moving into Bill Clinton territory. Finally, LB agreed to do a Monika Lewinsky with one rule, Don't PEE! I looked at her, shook me heed and said, "are ye daft girl, I won't pee!" So LB is kissin' and lickin', she starts suckin' and says, "Am I doin' this right?" I'm sayin' ya, maybe hold it and kinda brush your teeth! LMAO. Now, remember, LB said Don't PEE and I didn't! I came, and it was so fast that I didn't really know what was happening until it was too late!!!!!:666:

LB was my first for everything oral, vaginal, anal; she even brought one of her girlfriends into the mix. Truly, she was a fantastic first girlfriend or first love. :angel:

About this Discussion

32 Replies
8K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom