Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto

Your " Perfect Provider"

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
A

All4one

It'll be interesting to find out what actually a Perfect Provider is or should be.
Obviously we (hobbyists) could have different opinions on the subject of beauty, sex, fantasies etc. But never the less I'm sure there will be a lot of things in common in our level of perfection.

Okay I will start:

My perfect Sp is French or Italian, she is not skinny, not like stick alike model type. She is voluptuous, with big natural rocks, bubbly big ass (cant help :D i like big round asses ) clean shaven. She smiles and laughs and is lots of fun. She has long hair and wears high heels. I dont mind if she does cbj but I am big fan of DFK, so she must be a good kisser. If she travels to islands thats a bonus. She is open minded and likes to try different positions. She believes sex should always be fun.

Okay ladies send your applications in :mdr:

How is your "Perfect Provider" ?

Chef

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 428
French Canadian or Latina curves in the right places but slim waist. Natural or well done bolt ons, natural looking does not have to be hot and no make up. Funny, down to earth and heavy into DFK. Likes minimum 2 SOG and loves to suck cock.

Doggie

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
I think this thread is good idea, it might help SPs to find their perfect client too.

My perfect provider is definitely a true redhead Irish, all natural. Wild and likes to fuck hard. She must have open menu, things like facial, cim etc.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Holy shit All4one, we have the same taste in women. I don't care about their nationality, as long as they have a nice ass, nice tits, and curvy, I am a happy pooner.

Givemehead

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 187
Prefer them white any shape, friendly and DFK must be included. CIM and Greek a bonus but not needed.

C

Cycleguy007

All4one said:
My perfect Sp is French or Italian, she is not skinny, not like stick alike model type. She is voluptuous, with big natural rocks, bubbly big ass (cant help :D i like big round asses ) clean shaven. She smiles and laughs and is lots of fun. She has long hair and wears high heels. I dont mind if she does cbj but I am big fan of DFK, so she must be a good kisser. If she travels to islands thats a bonus. She is open minded and likes to try different positions. She believes sex should always be fun.

Rayden said:
Holy shit All4one, we have the same taste in women. I don't care about their nationality, as long as they have a nice ass, nice tits, and curvy, I am a happy pooner.

Do either of you drive a Jaguar? :???:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
My perfect provider? One that throws in 30 minutes for free lol

(just kidding)

The beauty about this hobby is like lays chips: you don't have to have just one. Your tastes can vary depending on the mood you're in.

Sometimes I feel like a pse, and sometimes a really nice passionate romantic fuck.

For eg: tricia is perfect for the wild romp from a spinner. When I book time with her I make sure I had nothing planned for the rest of the evening because she rides me hard and puts me away wet.

Now for a slow hard passionate time? Racheal from Toronto Passions.

For a young beautiful, college type? Elegant Ariel. The last time we were together I think we both needed a time out afterwards. Both of us had to wait to stand up cuz our legs were twitching.

But generally speaking, she has to be reasonably fit, slim, 34 24 34 or 32 22 32 something like that. I don't care too much about height, or hair colour but I've noticed I gravitate more towards blonde recently but I do love the mediterranean look. Sultry but I don't go for booty butt. I'd rather have a nice tight firm one to hang onto.

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Great thread, hope this one gets some traction.

Fit, nice smile, laughs and has fun during sex. Open minded and into physical sex, being lifted etc.

B

Borey the Bald

sentry11 said:
Great thread, hope this one gets some traction.

Fit, nice smile, laughs and has fun during sex. Open minded and into physical sex, being lifted etc.

Must do Sentry's standing 69 trademark. :whip:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Borey the Bald said:
Must do Sentry's standing 69 trademark. :whip:

oh you definitely could do that with tricia, she's so tiny!!! She's like a naughty cabbage patch doll lol....(very naughty indeed)

Top Bottom