Made with Love

Your Inner Child

Lauren Summerhill

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
Bitch, my big breasted half naked avatar will wrap it's sword around your throat and toss you into the lava! :lol:

My favorite finishing move is when she flashes the guy and he passes out. YEAH BABY!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Lauren Summerhill said:
Bitch, my big breasted half naked avatar will wrap it's sword around your throat and toss you into the lava! :lol:

My favorite finishing move is when she flashes the guy and he passes out. YEAH BABY!

I think I'm falling in love.:oops:

OK time for training.

Lauren Summerhill

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
Rayden said:
Lauren doesn't know about my new finishing LICK FLIP AND POP move. Will see who wraps what around who!

I'll pass on the monkey and olive oil.

However, I will bring some liquid chocolate, handcuffs, a blindfold, and teach you things about your body you never knew :cool:

I'll match your LICK FLIP AND POP move and raise you a KOREAN SPINE CRUNCHER. :mrgreen:

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
Lauren Summerhill said:

However, I will bring some liquid chocolate, handcuffs, a blindfold, and teach you things about your body you never knew

I'll match your LICK FLIP AND POP move and raise you a KOREAN SPINE CRUNCHER. :mrgreen:

:lol::lol: You are in big big trouble Rayden!

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
I'm still a kid and will probably always be one. Some of my favorite things to do are

skateboard
ride my bicycle
treasure hunt (geocaching is AWESOME for this)
play guitar
learn... yes learn, and it does not matter about what so long as I have an immediate interest in it. Right now it's mushrooms, witchcraft, runes, cooking game meat, and Franz Ferdinand (the person, not the band).

G

Guido

Lauren Summerhill said:

However, I will bring some liquid chocolate, handcuffs, a blindfold, and teach you things about your body you never knew :cool:

Ray you are toast bro! My money is on the KSC move!

rustyblade

Joined Apr 3, 2010
Messages 47
oddball said:
It is difficult to detach from our experience and view the world through untainted eyes. I love those moments when something sneaks up on you and you have the moment of discovery that infants and children encounter minute by minute.

Thank god Newfs are gentle.

Nice find OB, brought a smile to my day.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
a 1 player said:
All you have to do is give me the co-ordinates and I'll be there faster than a fat kid jumping on a Smartie.

lol...haha

You're on! Where are you? Next time I am in your neighborhood I will hide one of my best pairs for your pleasure! (You want them clean, or dirty? :he: )

Top Bottom