Made with Love

Your first Kiss

Jessica_dark

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 75
Re: Your first Kiss

I was 17 and I had dropped off my bf at his friend's house when he leaned back in through the truck window and kissed me deep - with his tongue. I think I just opened my mouth and let him do whatever....but I was all tingly and giddy after.

My first kiss on the mouth was at 15 and I was so not into the guy I was dating. He kept trying to kiss me during fireworks but I was too turned off at the fact it was SOOOOO corny - like from a movie.

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297

Yep. I tricked her into it.

She had a big crush on the Pretty Boy in our class, but she was too shy to make a move because she didn't feel confident in her kissing skills. In an act of ultimate selflessness, I offer to practice her kissing skills with her.

She had a natural talent, but I was smart enough not to tell her that. We "practiced" everyday for about a week until she decided that she was ready for "the real thing". Of course, Pretty Boy was an asshole to her, and broke her heart.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575

14 with my second cousin that was here on a visit. She was 16 and kept teasing with me till one day we were playing spin the bottle and rest is history.

B

Beenthere123

13 or 14 wrestling with a girl, she poked my eye fell sorry for me and I tonged her when she got really close. She returned the favor for 10 seconds then she slapped me. WTF?

Blank_Dave

Reviewer
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Messages 1,780

*sigh*. I remember mine...Genevieve a couple of months ago. *sigh*. Yeah, couldn't even get my first kiss on my own merits.

Look up Loser in the Oxford dictionary you'll find my picture. But at least it's not my only entery. :p

B

Beenthere123

Blank_Dave said:
*sigh*. I remember mine...Genevieve a couple of months ago. *sigh*. Yeah, couldn't even get my first kiss on my own merits.

Look up Loser in the Oxford dictionary you'll find my picture. But at least it's not my only entery. :p

LOL :lol:

IFUSEEKAMY

Advertiser
Joined Sep 14, 2010
Messages 6,932
GenevieveLajoie said:
Yep. I tricked her into it.

She had a big crush on the Pretty Boy in our class, but she was too shy to make a move because she didn't feel confident in her kissing skills. In an act of ultimate selflessness, I offer to practice her kissing skills with her.

She had a natural talent, but I was smart enough not to tell her that. We "practiced" everyday for about a week until she decided that she was ready for "the real thing". Of course, Pretty Boy was an asshole to her, and broke her heart.

Love your story! I wish I had had that type of confidence to be the initiator. In my case, we were 15 and best friends. She was going on her first date with a guy that night and while we were figuring out what she'd wear, she said that she really didn't wanna suck at kissing. So she straddled me on her bed and announced she'd practice with me. Fk I was in heaven. Cotton candy kiss that lasted forever. Over the next year that progressed into practicing every sexual act two inexperienced teenage girls could come up with but that kiss has forever influenced my sexual persona.

The Options Menu

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 154
My first fluidy kiss I was in grade 6 or 7 at a friend's birthday party. We were all playing 2 minutes in the closet. I got to make out with a few girls that night. I was horrible, but it was enjoyable.

The Options Menu

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 154
Prim0 said:
I was a high school freshman (14ish). She was a senior. On the steps to our school gymnasium. She took charge and I didn't really know what was happening at first. I remember noticing the texture of her tongue and she tasted like peaches. It was a good first kiss....I was a very late bloomer when it comes to girls. Hell, I'm still kinda shy with them.

14 is hardly old. Though your story sounds like how I lost my virginity, just add booze and pot, and switch gymnasium to some dude's shithole of a place.

IFUSEEKAMY

Advertiser
Joined Sep 14, 2010
Messages 6,932
The Options Menu said:
14 is hardly old. Though your story sounds like how I lost my virginity, just add booze and pot, and switch gymnasium to some dude's shithole of a place.

LOL I had to read that twice. My browser stopped loading at an inopportune time :tongue:

The Options Menu

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 154
IfYouSeekAmy said:
LOL I had to read that twice. My browser stopped loading at an inopportune time :tongue:

No, I didn't lose my virginity in some dude's shit hole-- I lost it in his shit hole of a place to an obliging older woman who did me a favour (, and what I lacked in skill I made up for in brevity). :)

IFUSEEKAMY

Advertiser
Joined Sep 14, 2010
Messages 6,932
The Options Menu said:
No, I didn't lose my virginity in some dude's shit hole-- I lost it in his shit hole of a place to an obliging older woman who did me a favour (, and what I lacked in skill I made up for in brevity). :)

LMAO I always take that as a compliment myself. I'm sure she did

The Options Menu

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 154
IfYouSeekAmy said:
LMAO I always take that as a compliment myself. I'm sure she did

I'm completely sure she did it for 'shits and giggles'. She liked me, but she didn't have a crush on me, and given the age, experience, and maturity gap I wasn't dating material. With a little bit of chemical inspiration she was nice enough to let me play for awhile. I haven't seen or heard of her in the better part of 12 years, but there's nagging part of me that wouldn't mind a mulligan to see if I could get a gold star for most improved student. Though, given that she's was a good Northern woman, she's probably on husband number two and child number three, while continuing to drink (heavily), smoke, and party so I may have aged a little better than her.

Top Bottom