Made with Love

Your first fight

dirtyman

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 78
Saw 2 guys beat the hell out of each other walking through the park last night. Members, you recall your first fight?.

I was 8 she was 11 and she beat me bad. Can never forget it :(

B

Beenthere123

Re: Your first fight

First real fight around 14, was when we moved to a new City and school. Kids wanted to test me, they kept calling me names etc. One day one of their toughest guys challenges me, I put up a good fight. Bigger guy won but got the respect from these jerks.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Re: Your first fight

Beenthere123 said:
First real fight around 14, was when we moved to a new City and school. Kids wanted to test me, they kept calling me names etc. One day one of their toughest guys challenges me, I put up a good fight. Bigger guy won but got the respect from these jerks.

That was you, I still have the scar on my knuckles. Damn buck teeth! :twisted:

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
What a great thread, dirtyman Friend request sent, Budd!

I had an older brother who teased me, beyond belief. He tripped me whenever I walked by, ETC & ETC:

Every weekend; we would pack up and head North to Cottage Country. One night, he aggravated me to the point of no return.....

I leaned over the dinner table and PUNCHED him straight in the mouth! :cool:

He fell back in his chair...and his head hit the ground.

My Dad sent me to my room. After a few minutes......he came back and shook my hand.

And I'll never forget what he said: You nailed him square and fair I'm proud of you... he had it coming .....brushed me on my head...and said " Now go shake his hand and say sorry.
he's probably embarrassed"

Till this day...no one talks about that night....But we drink beer and watch the leafs every single Saturday night

Last edited:

forestgrumpy

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431
RayFinkel said:
What a great thread, dirtyman Friend request sent, Budd!

I had an older brother who teased me, beyond belief. He tripped me whenever I walked by, ETC & ETC:

Every weekend; we would pack up and head North to Cottage Country. One night, he aggravated me to the point of no return.....

I leaned over the dinner table and PUNCHED him straight in the mouth! :cool:

He fell back in his chair...and his head hit the ground.

My Dad sent me to my room. After a few minutes......he came back and shook my hand.

And I'll never forget what he said: You nailed him square and fair I'm proud of you... he had it coming .....brushed me on my head...and said " Now go shake his hand and say sorry.
he's probably embarrassed"

Till this day...no one talks about that night....But we drink beer and watch the leafs every single Saturday night

LOL great story.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
I was 10 years old and I kicked the shit out of the little fat bastard. He ate my cookie, it was an Oreo cookie. Little fat bastard took it out of my Incredible Hulk lunch box. As soon as I seen him bite into it, I jumped him and grabbed him in a head lock and just kept punching, with my knuckles covered in Oreo cookie and blood, I taught the little fat bastard a lesson he never forgot.

playingwithfire

Joined Nov 8, 2009
Messages 26
Grade 5 against this kid aaron. He cheated when we were playing marbles during recess and we got into a fight near the soccer goal posts. I lost but kicked his ass in gr 9. All is good in the world.

Top Bottom