Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Emma Alexandra Page

You Tube celebrates 5th birthday, who would have thought.

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Duke69

Joined Mar 8, 2010
Messages 72
https://youtube-global.blogspot.com/2010/05/at-five-years-two-billion-views-per-day.html

Five years ago, after months of late nights, testing and preparation, YouTube’s founders launched the first beta version of YouTube.com in May, with a simple mission: give anyone a place to easily upload their videos and share them with the world. Whether you were an aspiring filmmaker, a politician, a proud parent, or someone who just wanted to connect with something bigger, YouTube became the place where you could broadcast yourself.

Schmuck

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Messages 98
Who would have thought the popularity of Youtube. How many of you log on to it every day?.

Max

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 71
Schmuck said:
Who would have thought the popularity of Youtube. How many of you log on to it every day?.

I log on everyday just making sure a video of me naked is not showing.:razz:

Haveanitch

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 85
YouTube was the toast of Herb Allen's Sun Valley conference, and therefore is now worth $1 billion. I don't think the founders are smoking this shit, I think the media is - at least I hope that's how it is. Why? Simple really. While YouTube is an amazing service, with extraordinary uptake and it seems obvious on first glance. Its core content is mostly copyrighted material.

Top Bottom