Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Playmates Toronto

You know you're bored when.....

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Ok, further to the other thread, post what you do when you're bored:

I'll start:

You know you're bored when you alphabetize your DVD collection

B

Beenthere123

You know you are bored when you are masturbating when reading the sports' section.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
You know you're bored when you are surfing CAERF archives and dragging up old threads at twenty to four in the morning.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
You know you're bored when you start taking macro focused pictures of your genitalia.

Slackers

Joined Nov 1, 2009
Messages 45
randygirl said:
You know you're bored when you start taking macro focused pictures of your genitalia.

i'll one up ya haha ,

you know your bored when you take macro focused pictures of your genitalia and decide it would be more fitting to draw a face on it and make your peehole talk,

Givemehead

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 187
You know you are bored when you start a thread saying "you know you are bored..."

BigAbe

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 77
You know your bored when you play solitare for 2 hours at 3 am.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
You know you're bored when you start playing with your belly button lint. Poor people with out-ties are shit out of luck.

Allan222

Joined May 10, 2010
Messages 33
You know you're bored when going through old pictures and realizing "I was that skinny and look at all the hair".

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
You know you're bored when you lay on your back, spread your cheeks, put a lit match by your ass and yell "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" I'm bored!

L

lagavulin

its father's day and all you can do is drink 'til your paralytic

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
you know you're bored when you read a reply and think, reply, that's an odd word, is he like plying again? so is that the origin of the word? to ply would be to state something then to REply would be to ply again????

fire in the hole, now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!! That's almost as bad as putting a peanut on the end of your dick, and whacking off. Putting another one on, and whacking off. If anyone asks wtf you're doing you can reply:

I don't have to explain myself, I'm fucking nuts!!!!

Tiger Woods

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 740
You know you're bored when you read tboy's reply and think he is fucking nuts or has smelly nuts. :na:

Bear669

Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
Sorry to hear, but....

Sorry to hear, but....

lagavulin said:
its father's day and all you can do is drink 'til your paralytic

.... you know you are bored when you cant be bothered to get another drink!:intello:

Nicole King

Advertiser
Joined Nov 5, 2009
Messages 1,022
Allan222 said:
You know you're bored when going through old pictures and realizing "I was that skinny and look at all the hair".

That should be " You know you're old when..."

Thanks

Nicole

Top Bottom