Made with Love

You know you hobby too much when...

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
You know you hobby too much when you get this text :

" Sweetie I need a facvour. I have another favourite client who is running a little late so would you mind overlapping for a half hour . That way she won't be late for her start of shift at Hooter's . She says she would really , really appreciate it and is totally OK with sharing. She said she is too horny to wait till after work and her pussy is just aching to be fucked. You will love her . Oh and please pick up some lube cause she's a 3 holer , XXX000

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
...When you create your own database complete with all agencies, their girls and indys. You prioritize the hundreds of girls and you still manage to get through over half of your extended TDL.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
smylee52 said:
You know you have been hobbying too much when ;

you suggest a duo with your fave and her mother on Mother's day .

OMG I didn't know you had a sick sense of humour as well. Mind you are there any mother/daughter SP duos out there? Since you brought it up I had to ask.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
GDLLover said:
OMG I didn't know you had a sick sense of humour as well. Mind you are there any mother/daughter SP duos out there? Since you brought it up I had to ask.

That's not sick . Daughter . Mother . Grandmother ( toothless BJ ) now that's sick . I bet that has never been done . Wait a minute I forgot about the great state of Arkansas . It's probably already been done :lol: ..

diver12488

Joined Apr 26, 2010
Messages 74
I don't know if this one is funny or sad since it is a fact...

You know you are hobbying too much when,

...you have never had sex with anyone other than a SP! :eek:

Damn... cat's out of the bag now!!! :???:

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
You know you are hobbying too much when SO says ;

" I've noticed lately everytime I am wearing high heels and making that noise when the heel hits the hardwood you get a bulge in the front of your pants . Last night when I opened the front door for you I thought you were going to hurt your mouth you were grinning so hard "

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
...When you have almost exhausted your TDL so you start sizing up some favs for a duo into.

You guessed it I got another first time duo intro idea in mind. :)

Top Bottom