Made with Love

You know you hobby too much when...

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
After 6 months of dating your GF turns to you as says ' Honey please stop phoning to tell me you are just looking for a parking spot and then calling from the lobby to see if the coast is clear . BTW when I told you I wish my job paid more it wasn't a hint so no need for those $250 loans you leave on my night stand . You are so sweet ".

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
...When you max out your cell phone contact list (1000 numbers).

...When you ask your GF/SO how many times has she changed her name.

...When you get an apt. near Rogers Center so you will be within walking distance to 100's of SPs.

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
... when you are going on a first date with a "civilian", you wait until you arrive at the nearest major intersection before you phone her to get the house/apartment number.

... after the date you feel the need to write a review.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
At the end of your civilian date she asks you if you had a good time with her and you reply " absolutely and I'm going to call the agency and let to let them know how much fun you are " .

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
When your civilian date snuggles up against you on the couch , looks up at you coyly and says " I like a man with expereince " and you reply " No worries I have fucked some of the best in the city and a couple off the clock " .

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
When your date asks if you have turrets or something because you keep saying " Ok if we extend the date for another hour " throughout the evening and put $250 on the coffee table each time . Then she says " BTW that last pile was a $20 short " .

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
...When you start counting off the number of sleeps before your next session. (and its always under 5)

...When you memorize the location of every parking lot downtown and how much it cost to park for 1.5 hrs.

...When you cut and file your nails enroute to a session so often that you never need to do it at home anymore.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
First time having sex with a new girlfriend and she tells you she prefers to do BJ with Condom on and you reply " Ok, Ok, I'll give you the upcharge and promise not to cum in your mouth " .

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
You just give your girlfriend her first rimming and she announces that that was her first time to which you reply . " Really? The cute little Asians do that for me all the time " .

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
smylee52 said:
You new girlfriend asks " how come every time we make love it takes exactly 30 minutes and I always have to get up and let you back in the apartment "?

This one is my favourite. I get a visual of Charlie Sheen with an embarassed look on his face as his wife ( played by Jenny MCarthy ) opens the door for the third night this week with a , give me a fucking break look on her face , Cracks me up ,

El Fantasma

Joined Apr 29, 2010
Messages 159
smylee52 said:
This one is my favourite. I get a visual of Charlie Sheen with an embarassed look on his face as his wife ( played by Jenny MCarthy ) opens the door for the third night this week with a , give me a fucking break look on her face , Cracks me up ,

That was hilarious :!: :lol:

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Ok Smylee its you vs. me in a duel. :lol:

...When you go to your fav's condo and the concierge gives you a personalized mug with your favorite cup of java.

...When your fav. has your towels monogrammed.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
GDLLover said:
Ok Smylee its you vs. me in a duel. :lol:

...When you go to your fav's condo and the concierge gives you a personalized mug with your favorite cup of java.

...When your fav. has your towels monogrammed.

It's on Hombre :lol: .

About this Discussion

189 Replies
34K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom