Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Venus Toronto

You know you hobby too much when...

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

smylee52

Well-known member
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
You know you have been hobbying to much when

Wife asks “ Where can I find unconditional love ?”

You – Financial District , Rogers Centre . Entertainment District. , Mid town .
 

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
smylee52 said:
You know you have been hobbying to much when

Wife asks “ Where can I find unconditional love ?”

You – Financial District , Rogers Centre . Entertainment District. , Mid town .

Ok, ok need a truce for tonight.
 

smylee52

Well-known member
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
You know you have been hobbying to much when

Wife asks “ Do you think men really want their wives to be spinners”

You – Of course, They pay for themselves on what you save on feed .
( You are really thinking of the hot visuals in doggie ,)



Ok Truce - Might not be able to get back in till Wednesday . Thanks this is great fun.
 

smylee52

Well-known member
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
You know you are hobbying too much when :

You in the confessional rhyming off your latest list when the priest says " What's with all the repeats and how come you never try the dark side ? "
 

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
...When you discover that a Blackberry isn't good enough to arrange and keep track of all your upcoming sessions, you decide to hire a secretary.

Hmmm double bonus here if you hire an SP as a secretary!
 

smylee52

Well-known member
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
You know you hobby too much when :

Wife - Honey the bank just called and we've been robbed . Some prick drained off all our cash at $250 a pop every second day for a month . It's OK though they have his picture and we just need to go down and identify the knuckle dragging bastard .
 

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
...When you have seen all the popular ladies so you start expanding your SP search to the more obscure listings. You go to one of these sessions and find out its your kid sister behind the door. OMG! :eek:

Watch out, wicked sense of humour has kicked in today.
 

Haveanitch

Well-known member
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 85
GDLLover said:
...When you have seen all the popular ladies so you start expanding your SP search to the more obscure listings. You go to one of these sessions and find out its your kid sister behind the door. OMG! :eek:

Watch out, wicked sense of humour has kicked in today.

Nasty LOL
 

Haveanitch

Well-known member
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 85
smylee52 said:
You know you hobby too much when :

Wife - Honey the bank just called and we've been robbed . Some prick drained off all our cash at $250 a pop every second day for a month . It's OK though they have his picture and we just need to go down and identify the knuckle dragging bastard .

:lol::lol:
 

smylee52

Well-known member
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
You know you are hobbying too much when :

1. Wife -How was that ?

You - 3rd best I have had this week .


2. Wife =Pharmacy called to say your Cialis is in . I laughed and told them must have wrong guy becasue we rarely have sex anymore . The phamacist hung up rather quickly . Very rude .


3. Wife -Honey just got the Air Miles statement and there must be a mistake because we have these Air Miles from a pharmacy we don't even use . I don't know what this guy is ordereing but it comes in 20 mg pills and he uses a lot . I hope he doesn't have a serious problem .

4. Honey I found this cell phone under the front seat of your car . Did you loan your car to someone recently? I know I shouldn't pry but you shold see the funny names in here , Raven , Vixen , Sassy , Dream . Strange No ?

5. Wife - As you are merrilly bumping uglies in Mish says " I love fucking you " .

You - Eyes closed in a nice rhythm - " Sure , sure , how many guys have you told that to today " . You pause and suddenly you really don't want to open your eyes .
 

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
...When you decide to schedule your car oil changes around how many CAERF reviews you have done.
 

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
...When you decide to take your customer out for a business meeting and end up at your fav's for a 3some.

Talk about mixing business with pleasure!
 

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
...When you run out of new ladies in your current geographical area so you move just to get into a new market of SPs.
 

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
...When you hobby so much that you have enough reviews to nominate you for the CAERF monthly best contributor. :lol:
 
H

HOF

Guest
GDLLover said:
...When you hobby so much that you have enough reviews to nominate you for the CAERF monthly best contributor. :lol:

I totally agree with that!
 

smylee52

Well-known member
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
You know you have been hobbying too much ;

When you get this text : " Pick up skim milk and whole wheat bread on your way over and don't fuck it up "
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
smylee52 said:
You know you are hobbying too much when :

1. Wife -How was that ?

You - 3rd best I have had this week .


2. Wife =Pharmacy called to say your Cialis is in . I laughed and told them must have wrong guy becasue we rarely have sex anymore . The phamacist hung up rather quickly . Very rude .


3. Wife -Honey just got the Air Miles statement and there must be a mistake because we have these Air Miles from a pharmacy we don't even use . I don't know what this guy is ordereing but it comes in 20 mg pills and he uses a lot . I hope he doesn't have a serious problem .

4. Honey I found this cell phone under the front seat of your car . Did you loan your car to someone recently? I know I shouldn't pry but you shold see the funny names in here , Raven , Vixen , Sassy , Dream . Strange No ?

5. Wife - As you are merrilly bumping uglies in Mish says " I love fucking you " .

You - Eyes closed in a nice rhythm - " Sure , sure , how many guys have you told that to today " . You pause and suddenly you really don't want to open your eyes .

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
GDLLover said:
...When you hobby so much that you have enough reviews to nominate you for the CAERF monthly best contributor. :lol:

Perfect :lol::lol:
 

smylee52

Well-known member
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
You know you hobby too much when

someone says LFK, DFK , CBJ, No DT , DAty, Digits front only , Multiple positions , No Greek and you accuse them of talking too much when all they had to say was Safe GFE :lol:.
 
Top Bottom