Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Emma Alexandra Page

You know you hobby too much when...

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
When....Your sitting there watching the Stanley Cup Finals and you keep getting distracted by all the ladies in the audience. You keep thinking to yourself which SP each one looks like. You also start renewing your TDL with those ladies since you remember just how good it was. My gosh, even during hockey I can't stop thinking about those hot SPs I have frequented. :mrgreen:

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
You know you hobby too much

When putting on a condom with lube on your fingers is no longer a challenge .

Grefin

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 111
You know you hobby too much when you realised you are speding your money on blue pill more than anything else.

Romance

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2010
Messages 1,482
smylee52 said:
You know you hobby too much

When putting on a condom with lube on your fingers is no longer a challenge .

ok, I think I still have way to go...struggling with this all the time...

L

lagavulin

Your ATF quits her job at an agency so that she can have an exclusive Sugar Daddy thing with you.

Two months later you are booking other girls at a different agency and it feels like you're cheating.

Lou Siffer

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 248
GDLLover said:
....When I buy plain envelopes in bulk.
I do that. Is that a bad thing?

Rayden said:
Walking down the street and looking at all the hot ladies and wondering if they can be booked and what's on their menu? Yes, guilty as charged, I do that all the time.
I do that, too... Even worse, in civilian conversations, I can't tell you how many times I've almost slipped and been on the verge of asking exactly that question.

frankpost said:
... after the date you feel the need to write a review.
I've felt that need too, but it just pisses the guys off when you don't give out the contact info.

You know you hobby too much when, every girl you look at, you know of one who looks just like her that you've already had sex with.

Bear669

Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
When you see an ATF after a hiatus...

When you see an ATF after a hiatus...

... and you want an up-date on all her kids, pets & neighbours!

Top Bottom